Your Reliable Partner in Voicover

Hey Indie Devs!

My name is , a non-union, independent Voiceover Professional and I love doing character work for Video Games! In fact, Jennifer Hale in Mass Effect (Mass Effect 2, specifically) was my inspiration for getting INTO VO! With three years’ experience and training, I can deliver a convincing character read in multiple tones or styles and my typical turnaround time is one business day. You can hear my voice is several Indie Video Games, and you can even find me on IMDB for my film work.

I use Professional Grade Audio equipment and record in a custom built booth with a typical noise floor of -67dBa. As if Pro-Grade recording quality AND Pro-Actor weren’t enough, with my Audio-Nerdyness, I can also provide processing and vocal effects. With the convenience of my Home Studio I commit to a One Business Day turnaround for shorter scripts.

My demos and samples are on my website,

Hire me because I LOVE doing Video Games… and it shows!

[EMAIL=""]
 +1 778-821-0232
 [](http://)

Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook
LinkedIn
IMDB

New Website! More Samples of Video Game work are now available! Have a listen to some of my character work. When you’re done, ping me by eMail, Twitter, SMS… whatever. Send me a portion of your script and I will happily Audition for your role.

Thanks!

Bump! New Game Project complete and another character comes to life! Samples available soon.

Contact me for your next character’s voice.

Thanks!

Drop me a message when your next character needs a voice.

• New movie credit coming soon… The Perfect Son.
  • Portfolio of Video work now available on YouTube:

Thanks!

Bump! Not a game, but I am now playing “Alex” in an upcoming MINECRAFT Movie! MovieZ: Fatal Retribution!

Drop me a message when your next character needs a voice.

Thanks!