best Games made on UE4,

best Games made on UE4, big, small, whatever, I’m just curious manly

Game in my signature, which is not made and started yet :smiley:

Bioshock collection edition. Why? Great storyline that least long!

Gear of war series - Why? Multiplayer focus game which I enjoy. But storyline was too short.

Bioshock collection edition? a remastered version using UE4? bioshock games are the up there with some of the best of all time, but I guess there’s not much LOL

The Bioshock collection doesn’t use UE4. It uses a modified version of UE2, with some further modification by the team that remastered it.

As for games that actually do use UE4 that are pretty good?

• Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds
  • What Remains of Edith Finch
  • Unreal Tournament 4
  • The Turing Test
  • The Solus Project
  • SQUAD

My favorite is probably Astroneer so far.

batman serie : ue3 / ue4

definitely Bioshock! loved it

Arkham Knight was a modified version of UE3, one of those cases where they were working on it before UE4 so they implemented many of the same features for their project.

Mordhau, but it’s gonna be a while before its release (2018).

this game looks very nice, lover the colours, but the looks it still in early access on steam, I might look at it once it has been finished,

the batman games have some grate combat for a 3rd person non shooter, but there isn’t much there so far, as for Mordhau isn’t even out, so yah… not really what I was looking for, just looking for some games to check out that is made in UE4.

I love Paragon :slight_smile: (except of the poor looking map…could be improved within some hours ^^)
Of course Bioshock is also a pretty good game

Best as in how many play it, see for instance Steam stats ://store.steampowered/stats/

Three games are currently in the top 10 (Rocket League, Battlegrounds, Ark).

lineage 2 :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m hoping Tekken 7 will be good on PC.

yah but personal opinion matter as well, just because a lot of people have played it doesn’t mean its any good