HELP!! Send me 2 files plses!!

After downloading thousands of missing .dll files (scnce i dont have SP1 and cant install VS C++ 2017) i cant find those 2:
PXFOUNDATIONPROFILE_X64.DLL
PXPVDSDKPROFILE_X64.DLL**

They both must be located at windows/system32 and windows/sysWOW64

you can use uploadfiles.io to give them to me.

Don’t worry, im not going to take control over your pc.**

It looks like you are doing something very wrong. Why can’t you just go to Visual Studio download page and follow a few simple steps to install it?

You probably need to download and install the PhysX redistributables.

That would be completely useless, seeing as those are PhysX libraries.

Oops… Sorry, haven’t recognized them. Installing Visual Studio won’t help then. Anyway, the idea of manually installing some DLL files to System32 seems strange to me.

I dont have SP1 installed so VS 2015 and 2017 are unavable for me. I downloaded .dlls and everything ran fine.

And… why don’t you install SP1? What you’re doing is a really bad idea in more ways than I can count but a handful of reasons for why it’s generally a bad idea:

1. without SP1 you’re missing security patches that could make your system vulnerable to attack
  2. by installing random unverified dlls to try and override this dependency you are, again, opening yourself to attack
  3. You are aware that if MSVC redist 2015/2017 depend on SP1 the DLLs are extremely unlikely to work without it, since it probably uses system calls introduced in SP1, or they’re linked to SP1 versions of some library (or otherwise depends on behavior not present in previous versions)

I can send to you dll’s because i have them : https://ufile.io/8dujp
Be sure to copy them in the right folder (windows/system32 and windows/sysWOW64 are not folders where they have to be) :(, you have add them to UnrealEngineFolder\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\PhysX\PhysX-3.4\Bin\Win{32 or 64}\VS{2013 or 2015}\

Just Install SP1. And of course, if you don’t have SP1 installed and can’t have VS 2015 or 2017 installed, you’ll have missing DLLS because Unreal Engine search some dlls at folders like : UnrealEngineFolder\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\PhysX\PhysX-3.4\Bin\Win{32 or 64}*VS{2013 or 2015 or 2017}*\ and use Visual Studio to compile some code and build your game (making a shipping version for example).