Can some one answer about "When will I be paid?"

Hello all! :slight_smile:

Any trying to translate that:
“You’ll be paid monthly within 45 days following the end of any month where the cumulative payment due to you is at least $100. Any accumulated account balance under $100 will be paid within one calendar year.”
Gives me just more question, not answers :slight_smile: Even with the help of my friends who know English well.

I really cant recognize that exactly meaning in - “within 45 days following the end of any month…”.

For example:
Jan - earned 50$
Feb - earned 100$
so “clear balance” would be - 150 - 30% = 105$
That means what after 28 february we count 45 days and it would be - 14 Apr. 14 Apr would be the day when epic will send 105$ to seller?

I understood correctly how the system works? No?:confused:

Can some one help me with that, please? :slight_smile:

[=;]
Hello all! :slight_smile:

Any trying to translate that:
“You’ll be paid monthly within 45 days following the end of any month where the cumulative payment due to you is at least $100. Any accumulated account balance under $100 will be paid within one calendar year.”
Gives me just more question, not answers :slight_smile: Even with the help of my friends who know English well.

I really cant recognize that exactly meaning in - “within 45 days following the end of any month…”.

For example:
Jan - earned 50$
Feb - earned 100$
so “clear balance” would be - 150 - 30% = 105$
That means what after 28 february we count 45 days and it would be - 14 Apr. 14 Apr would be the day when epic will send 105$ to seller?

I understood correctly how the system works? No?:confused:

Can some one help me with that, please? :slight_smile:
[/]

Hi ,

The example you have given is correct. This is how the payout system works. If you have further questions or need assistance with specific payout information, please send us an email at so we can assist you more in depth.