[SCENE] Old Barn

Hey guys!

Here is a scene ive been working on over the past 2 weeks here and there after work! Open to any and all feedback. Lemme know what you think! :slight_smile:

Can find higher res here: Ue4 Barn Environment - Album on Imgur

Or on my Artstation here: ArtStation - Mike Marra

Oh I love it! I like that you went the extra mile and put overgrowth on it. Good lighting and choice of sky.

Small critique, the structure/support for the barn doesn’t seem like it could hold up the barn. I’d except a piece of wood running horizontally above the door frame, where the roof meets the out walls, and above the top window. Some inner structure like balls or beam pillars might add some interest when looking through the door. The main reason I feel like there needs to be more support/structure is because despite how decayed it is, there is no sag.

I’d add some sag to the outer hanging roof just to add a bit more interest.

Looks great overall. I agree with Salentic about the vines and foliage on the roof.

Honestly didn’t notice the lack of supports inside but hey, I guess its whether you are going for “super realistic” or not. Looks really good though and seems very AAA in quality. For some reason it reminds me of the upcoming Friday the 13th game.