Rama looking for Audio Engineer for physics-based game

Dear Community,

Hi there!

I am looking for an audio engineer to assist with making many types of physical sounds in a physics based game!

1. Impacts of various materials like metal, rubber, stone with other types of materials like dirt grass metal stone

2. Various electrical and machinery sounds, spinning gears, electric sparks.

3. Magical sounds, teleporting, warping through Time, and all sorts of fun stuff.

My initial focus is on the various physical sounds of different materials interacting with each other. Ultimately I plan to support metal, crystal, rubber, stone, grass, wood, all hitting and impacting each other in various ways.

If you enjoy making such physical sounds and are interested in a serious project where you can put in between 5 and 15 hours per week, let me know!

Please pm me here in the forums :slight_smile:

Rama

hello there

please

is there anywhere to contact you privatly ?

thank you .

ori brainbokka .

If you click on my name next to this post you can send me a pm :slight_smile:

Also someone asked if this was a paid offer, it is :slight_smile:

Rama

Sounds like a lot of fun Rama. I’ll spread it out, if anyone I know is free I’ll let them know that you’re looking for an audio guy

Hi, Rama! Are you still looking for someone? I’m a sound designer for games, and I got really interested in your game (I really like physics games).

I have tried to send you a PM, but I couldn’t find a way in your profile. Is there any other way I can contact you, so I can show you my portfolio and talk a bit more about the project?

Thanks!

Hi, Rama!

I really liked your idea of game (i’m into physics games), and I would like to get in touch with you to talk mor about it.

I couldn’t find a way of sending you a PM message (i don’t know why, but there’s no such option for me - maybe because I’m new to the forum).

Is there another way I can contact you for us to talk about this project?

Thanks a lot!

Mauricio

Hi Rama,
I’ve got ten years experience working on over 2 dozen games including 8 years of development for various Activision & Sony game studios. Some of my past projects include Transformers, Guitar Hero, Planetside II, Killing Floor II, The Martian VR experience and many others. I encourage you to visit my website to learn more about what I can do and please feel to reach out to me at my email ().

Thanks,

Hi Rama!

I know I’m a little late here but would you happen to still be looking? I have a master’s degree in video game music and audio. Hope the search has gone well!