Dexsoft-Games is looking for level creators

Dexsoft-Games, asset store with our over 10.000 game assets is looking for talented artists to help us prepare content for Unreal marketplace.
Www.3dmodels-textures.com
We are opened for all kind of cooperations if you are talented level creator. We provide high quality game assets and your job will be to convert them and create nice levels for Unreal market place. All assets are in fbx format.
Please contact us: info@dexsoft-games.com

What is the reasoning people will use your website rather than Gumroad or even Epics marketplace?

Hey everyone,

Just letting you know I’ve moved this thread to the Job Offers section of the forums so that it gets more visibility.

Hi! My work: http://polycount.com/discussion/173058/3d-artist-environment-artist

Please PM me if you want a level designer (not an artist).

[=dexsoft-games;696278]
Dexsoft-Games, asset store with our over 10.000 game assets is looking for talented artists to help us prepare content for Unreal marketplace.

We are opened for all kind of cooperations if you are talented level creator. We provide high quality game assets and your job will be to convert them and create nice levels for Unreal market place. All assets are in fbx format.
Please contact us: info@dexsoft-games.com
[/]

Hello? Did you even see any of our posts? Or emails? Or PMs?