[HELP] Custom Tek Suit not working

Hey All,
I’m making a custom tek suit for an upcoming mod. However, when I go to test my mod and put element into my inventory and equipt the suit making sure I have also learnt ALL the tek engram it says ‘You need element to use this’ (Something along those lines) Any idea why this happens? I have even copied it from the armour section in the dev kit but still it says the same thing. I am starting to belive its a setting am i right?

Some screenshots:

The message

My Inventory

If you could help me on what I’m doing wrong I would much appreciate it.

Edit 1: I forgot to mention that I did customise the element usage in the buffs. However, even when I set them back to normal the message was still being displayed. (I copied the tek buffs and renamed them)

Thanks in advance,
Moza

Hey dude,
I’ve come across the exact same problem, did you ever find a fix?
Cheers,

Hey,
No, I have not found a fix yet. I will keep looking to see if I can find the issue.

SOLVED!!!
All you need to do is create a child of the PrimalItemArmor_[ItemName] and it will work fine. Everything else you can copy and work fine.

Hey,bro
I dont understand,how to create a child of the PRimalItemArmor_[ItemName]?

Don’t know if you got it sorted, but when you click and drag the item you are want into your mods folder just click on make child instead of copy.