Using multple camera angles at once?

So, I’m really new to the Unreal Engine community. I’m interested in using motion capture for short films and stuff like that. I’ve browsed the toturials and googles the hell out of it, but i can’t seem to find the answer I’m looking for.

So we want to import the animation for the characters into Unreal Engine and record the scene, but I want to know if it’s possible to set up multiple different cameras in the scene, record it from all those perspectives at once (otherwise I need to run the same scene god knows how many times from different angles) and then edit them into a cinematic amateurpiece?

Any UE veterans know if this is possible?
Again, apologies. Noob here.

1 Like

Sequencer allows you to set up cinematics and different camera angles: Sequencer Overview | Unreal Engine Documentation

You can’t record from multiple cameras at the same time, it has to be in sequence.

So I do have to replay the scene multiple times? Each time changing the position of the main camera?

Also, lets say the sequence is one minute long, how long will rendering take? I’m on 2 hours now and it feels too long.