Asteroids from Photogrammetry

"Are you kidding? Asteroids from Photogrammetry? How is that even possible?”

Hi guys, i have just submitted my first package to the Unreal Marketplace and I want to share my excitement with you.

Well, to be honest these are not real asteroids but 9 gorgeous looking beach rocks that were collected in the volcano island of Santorini, Greece… and to me these looked a lot like asteroids… so thus the name and the proposed usages: Use these assets as asteroids, alien rocks, or even as just plain, beach rocks from earth.

The package contains 9 rocks assets that were created using photogrammetry and they are heavily optimized in order to be game ready!

Instead of an example map, I have included a fully functional mini game, in which you get to blast these beautiful asteroids (what a pity)!

Fingers crossed!!!

Below you can watch a preview video!

300 asteroids in 90 seconds?! That minigame has one hell of a difficulty curve XD

;););):wink:
At least the asteroids dont fight back…

Wait until a huge one hits earth.

Just wanted to let you know that the pack is released in the Marketplace. If you are building a space related game, have a look…

Starting today and for 15 days, my pack “Asteroids from Photogrammetry (plus a mini game)” will be on sale at 50% and for **only $4.99…

**Asteroids Mini Game & Photogrammetry Assets in Props - UE Marketplace

Support for **4.17 **is now live.

Also, the pack is still on sale at 4.99USD until the 15th of this month, so just a few days left.