Linker Errors when trying to use FRawDistributionFloat or FRawDistributionVector

Been racking my brains for a while now but can’t figure this one out. I’ve tried to use these two types both in my normal Game Module and a Plugin, but so far to no avail.

As far as I can tell, “Distributions” are part of the Engine module - so are included. However, even when including the relevant headers, I can’t seem to use these classes without Linker Errors. As a test, this is the code I’m trying to compile for now:

FRawDistributionVector NewDistVec;
	if (!NewDistVec.IsCreated())
	{
		return;
	}

But the Linker Spits this out:

2>ECGame_OrbMovementComponent.cpp.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: bool __cdecl FRawDistributionVector::IsCreated(void)" (?IsCreated@FRawDistributionVector@@QEAA_NXZ) referenced in function "public: virtual void __cdecl UECGame_OrbMovementComponent::SetUpdatedComponent(class USceneComponent *)" (?SetUpdatedComponent@UECGame_OrbMovementComponent@@UEAAXPEAVUSceneComponent@@@Z)

I’ve included all the relevant headers, so what’s going on here?

Alright, turns out the class itself isn’t exported - only particular functions are. Infinitely frustrating.