Spring UE4jam Kickoff! - March 30th - Live from Epic HQ

WHAT

The Spring UE4jam is finally here!!! Over the last two years, Epic Games has hosted the UE4jam every month. This year, we have moved to quarterly jams and now we’re kicking off the very first one. Before the theme is announced, we have new, spotlights and features to check out. Stay tuned in after the announcement and check out some of the past winners of the UE4jam as plays them live!

More details on how to enter and the prizes here!](Spring #ue4jam! - Announcements - Epic Developer Community Forums)

WHEN
Thursday, March 30th @ 2:00PM ET Countdown]

WHERE
Twitch
Facebook
Youtube

WHO

Feel free to ask any questions on the topic in the thread below, and remember, while we try to give attention to all inquiries, it’s not always possible to answer’s questions as they come up. This is especially true for off-topic requests, as it’s rather likely that we don’t have the appropriate person around to answer. Thanks for understanding!

hiii
how are you???

You got your 10 letters… <grins>

Booh, won’t be able to make the stream tonight :confused:
On the plus side, going to see Ghost in the Shell instead :smiley:

I am new to the forum, looking forward to participating!

I would love to participate but my birthday is April 4 and i have a lot of homework so another time but I am excited to see what game people make :smiley: good luck

hello. is this Pack for sale?

I have drafted a game which I know is my unique idea and am wondering is it possible just to buy finished pack/kits to make it. Any advice?

Hey .

I’ll be in the chat on Twitch for the announcement, just FYI :slight_smile: