Ultimate FPS Weapons Pack (VR ready)

Hello friends,

Here is the official thread for the release of the
Ultimate FPS Weapons Pack available on the Unreal Marketplace.

The pack has been released already last year but ever since then I kept fixing minor little things, mostly texture tweaks.
The latest submitted version is the gold version that has all these fixes combined.

Features:

• 22 modern firearm weapons in total in 4 different categories: Pistols, SMG’s, Shotguns and Assault Rifles.
  • Build with the latest Industry standards
  • Textures available in highest resolution
  • Blueprinted in the editor
  • No Rig or Animation but perfectly set up for riggers/Animators to do their job
  • FBX folder included, all ready for rigging
  • Trusted by quality developers. Summary of sample projects can be found here

**View them all in 3D on Sketchfab at
https://sketchfab.com/chamferzone**:

Sample:
[sketchfab]89e935cfe31c4d30947b6908a5405db8[/sketchfab]
AR15 by Tim Bergholz - ChamferZone.com on Sketchfab

Check out the ChamferZone YouTube page for comprehensive game art tutorials and take a look at chamferzone.com for further information about my work.

Screenshots

Any further questions don’t hesitate to ask. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tim

Do you take commission work?

Hi AngeIV, thanks for asking but I work a full time job already and in my spare time I focus fully on creating Tutorials.
That doesn’t leave me with any time for commission work but I appreciate you asking. Thanks, Tim

Following Your channel :wink: If you make a melee fantasy weapon pack for unreal marketplace it would blow my mind bro :slight_smile:

hi, where is a link to the so called FREE trial AKM, MK2 grenade and Ammo ? links to CGtrader are charging for it now. ?? thanks.

hi I bought this package from you on a different website (CGtrader)

When I import the Gun.FBX
it is coming apart, so how can I import it as one gun and not separate

plz help

When I import these weapons into Unreal Engine 4, every weapon has ammo shells above the weapon and I have no idea how to remove them. The whole reason I spent so much money on a pack like this is because I have no ability to use art programs and I am getting very fustrated that there is no way to remove it. Now every weapon I have in my game has a ammo cartridge floating above the weapon. Can you please tell me how to remove this without extra software. If I absolutely need to use Maya or blender can you please tell me how to remove these?

Any reason this is no longer for sale?

Good question, I think problems with AK47.

i would guess something to do with PUBG