Photomode, allow users and developers to create amazing runtime pictures in your project!

Release date: March 29th 2017.

Hello,

Itch.io: https://pandastudios.itch.io/photomode ($22.99)
Marketplace: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/photomode

We’re happy to announce Photomode!

Would you like to be able to take pictures in-game? Would you like to make amazing in-game shots for media?
The Photomode allows you to drag & drop a photomode into your project and instantly start taking amazing pictures!

Change saturation, contrast, gain, gamma, grain and much more with a easy and clean UI.

The pack comes with it’s own Day And Night blueprint* to control the day and night time inside the pictures as well as full Gamepad support!

Furthermore we’ve created a interface that calls useful functions such as “Pre-Enter PhotoMode” and “Post-Enter Photomode” to let you easily affect the game and character when going into and out of photo mode.
This would allow you to hide the character, set a certain setting, define booleans and much more before and after photomode!

List of features:
Enter and exit photomode by the click of a button
Full gamepad support
Reset slider support(also in gamepad)
Smooth exit functionality
Blueprint interface for easy API control(For example, hide and unhide player on enter and exit)
All values are exposed and can be changed easily in the Photo compoment
Ability to lock movement with gamepad
Saturation control
Gamma control
Gain control
Contrast control
Camera roll control
Time of day control
Camera FOV control
Grain control
Fringe control
Color grading intensity control
Color grading select
Screen quality
DOF options
Screenshot scale

Disclaimer: The Time of day blueprint supplied in the pack is created for the photomode, it does not support automatic time of day rotation.
Disclaimer: Content used in the pictures has been approved for usage in imagery/videos by their respective creators.

Price will be: $24.99
Documentation: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16Yf34V5h5JB0D0S9myB7PqAvAAuoAHs-KHu8Qgik4oY/edit?usp=sharing

Credits:
Medieval Environment:

Medieval Woman(Character):

Snow zone(Affordable Landscapes):

Command center:

Explosions:

Original and really cool tool :wink:

Don’t forget to mention the price please, we pay with money you know :cool:

[MENTION=262027]Panda Studios[/MENTION] Awesome tool, but why isn’t there an option for 360 deg. mono / stereo capture ? :frowning:

Thank you!

No it won’t support this. It’s targeted to be a blueprint pack.

Looks amazing :slight_smile: Well done, as always!

Thank you!

looks very intersting.
up to what scale can the images be exported ? Monitor resolution or even bigger ?
kind regards
stucki

Hey,

We have a screenshot magnifier in it, you can scale up to 3x(configurable). Taking screenshots with the magnifier might cause artifacts though, although in a shipped game(cooked) it should be away but that’s out of our control as we use Epic’s screenshot system for it.
We did add a quality bar so you can upscale for a 1x picture as well.

Hi Panda. I’m implementing in-photography to procedurally create Item Icons, Player Portraits, and more. I purchased this plugin. Unfortunately, it has issue saving images to disk at the time. Can Photomode images be saved/loaded locally, remotely or both?

Photomode saves pictures in the saved folder. You can load them locally, and then use them anywhere you want.

At first I wanted to say “But you could use nvidia ansel - a free plugin for unreal engine for this!”
but after seeing the promo video : D daaamn… thats really impressive. I can see how this could be used for so many other things.

I really love this. Thank you a lot.

Thanks a lot for the feedback!

Documentation added: Photomode Integration Tutorial - Google Docs

Get Photomode now ahead on the Marketplace release at: https://pandastudios.itch.io/photomode

I look forward to taking some mad photos in my future projects with this XD Looks so cool!

Released now! Photomode in Blueprints - UE Marketplace

**UPDATE:
Changelog V1.5:

Bugfix: Controlled pawn sometimes not setting
Add: Add new node “IsInPhotomode”.

Time till live Marketplace: Unknown
Time till live Itch: 5 min

I Really do like your Plugin, but its absolutely not working when used on a Game with Dedicated Server. Then you cannot move your mouse and so on.
Is there any possibility that you fix this?

Greetings