Arch Viz Apartment

Hey all!

So I’ve been working on an arch viz apartment on my live stream the last few days, plan to do a lot more work over the coming days and keep this thread updated. I’m using face-weighted normals on most meshes, as I’d like to see if I can create a project that looks good on Vive and with some setting changes, looks good on Gear VR too - performance will be interesting, but hence the project!

Let me know what you think, and you can follow progress on my stream http://twitch.tv/sythenz

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

Looking great!!

Thanks Bruno! :slight_smile:

Here’s some more new shots from today’s stream. I’ve also changed over to a new twitch channel, Twitch

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

Oh wow, if I didn’t know any better I would say those were photos taken from someones house. Really great job, looks amazing

So this project has taken an interesting turn, I’ve decided that it would be best to develop this project as a Gear VR project, and then further the meshes afterwards to Desktop VR quality (High poly, high textures, SSR). I’ve also worked on a navigation system that allows the user to move around the scene by gazing at a target. Here’s some snippets of the current progress.

(There’s some lag in the video from recording, but the project runs at 60FPS with 80 Draw Calls)

Some screenshots to come soon :slight_smile:
If you want to keep up with the development, as always the best place is to watch it live - I stream every day from 6PM GMT.