Help me to work few things out

I’m totally new into UE4 development,and I have few questions , if someone can take time and answer them I will appreciate it.

1. Do I need to chose what kind of the game I want to create or can I directly create new map? If I directly create it,can I add character from first person perspective to it and fully control it?

2. How do I know if map is too small for character in world? How can I change it?

3. How to add water reflection,fog effects,sun lighting effect,day might circle etc?

4. How to add animated scene? (character prickig up specify gun from ground and looking at it)

5. How to add text to game ( I want to make game that is text based,no voice acting,so how do I add text to it showing which character is talking)

6. How to add realistic (cinematic) grass and trees?

7. How to make rain falling in specific location for estimated time?

8. How to make first person characters body visible (From torso to legs)

9. How to create main menu with custom logo and custom designed buttons for start game,options,quit game etc.

10. How to add intro to game? Like created using UE4,then developer logo,some text etc.

I have a lot of questions and I will study this out by myself but it’s gonna take time,and i could use all help people’s have to offer! If anyone’s wants to help me making the game let me know!

You need to learn UE4 step by step. In time you will understand enough about the engine to find the answers to your questions in the documentation or online. At this point it would take several hours to even begin to answer your questions in enough detail for you to understand it.