Need a Teacher to work or learn with.

Hey guys! Iโ€™m new to the community and, still learning about UE4. I badly needed someone who has time to teach me about how to create a game or movie using UE4. I know its a hassle and, I know that there are a lot of tutorials out there in YouTube. I really need to a person to rely on questions every time I experience in difficulties about the engine. :slight_smile: :smiley:

If you have any knowledge, then we can help each other if you want. Either way, I can probably help you a bit during daytime if youโ€™d like.
you should join the discord channel Unreal Slackers

Hello! I could teach you what you need to know about blueprint, and a little bit about C++ if you want. I have taught before, so i do have experience. If you would like some help/lessons please contact me at thesargkyle@gmail.com . I hope to be helping you soon :smiley:

I have a little about UE4, but still I need more things to learn about. I do know how to create a character and environment but I donโ€™t know how to deal it in UE4. Since Iโ€™m new to the engine and I entered without knowledge in game making software. I downloaded some tutorials in YouTube like the official UE4 channel, but I kinda having a hard time understanding what there doing and so.