Event not functioning on dedicated server

Hello everyone,

I'm having an issue with something and need a bit of help.  The event posted below is functioning properly in single player and non-dedicated but part of it isn't on dedicated servers.  The prevent movement if bones are hidden part works, however the activation part for the particle and audio isn't triggering when it needs to be and is always on.  I *think* that I know what's wrong but since it's limited to dedicated, I'm hoping someone can tell me why this isn't working and how to get it working as I'd prefer not to tinker around with ideas to see if they would work and make people have to update over and over.  Thank you in advance for any help.

1st of all you’d probably be better off using the set and clear rider events instead since possessed and unpossessed both fire at the same time when you possess or unpossess it
2nd, have your events set a rep notify then run the activate/deactivate code inside the rep notify

Hmm I know I originally started with the set and clear rider events, I don’t remember why I ended up changing but I’ll give that a shot when I get home. Thanks!

Is this what you were referring to with the rep notify?

No. Should be like this:

Then run your code inside the rep function:

Rep notify is esentially a variable that fires a function from server that is replicated to in range clients whenever the value is changed or a client comes into replication range

Ok, I think I’ve got it. The mount/dismount activation and prevent movement both seem to be functioning the way I’d like them to. Does this look okay?

should work

Nice, it works. Thanks for always helping everyone here. :slight_smile: