cannot find -lv8_base

Looking for a little direction. I’m experimenting with android development and trying to launch to the device, this is the error I am getting:

LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: [1/1] clang++.exe PuzzlerJig-armv7-es2.so
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: C:/NVPACK/android-ndk-r12b/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/prebuilt/windows-x86_64/lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.9.x/…/…/…/…/arm-linux-androideabi/bin\ld: error: cannot find -lv8_base
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: C:/NVPACK/android-ndk-r12b/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/prebuilt/windows-x86_64/lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.9.x/…/…/…/…/arm-linux-androideabi/bin\ld: error: cannot find -lv8_libbase
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: C:/NVPACK/android-ndk-r12b/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/prebuilt/windows-x86_64/lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.9.x/…/…/…/…/arm-linux-androideabi/bin\ld: error: cannot find -lv8_libplatform
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: C:/NVPACK/android-ndk-r12b/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/prebuilt/windows-x86_64/lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.9.x/…/…/…/…/arm-linux-androideabi/bin\ld: error: cannot find -lv8_nosnapshot
LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: C:/NVPACK/android-ndk-r12b/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/prebuilt/windows-x86_64/lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.9.x/…/…/…/…/arm-linux-androideabi/bin\ld: error: cannot find -lv8_libsampler

Hello, try to install the R10E version of the Android NDK by following the steps here : https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Platforms/Android/GettingStarted/index.html.

Cheers! :wink:

These libraries are part of Google’s Javascript engine for Chromium. I’m not sure why you are seeing this. Can you give me more details about your project?