Save Bug? Weapons locked

Not sure where to report bugs for the actual game.

Played this afternoon, was about 40% complete-ish. Mid playing I took the headset off and hit “esc. esc ,esc” to quit. Came back to play tonight and both saves say only 8%. I tried restarting, nope still 8% no progress saved. Thought whatever I was going to replay it anyway and did. But the pistol and shotgun are always locked. Can’t equip them, can’t upgrade them.

Attached are the save file and save settings, along with images of the locked weapons. Second image shows how the revolver is fully unlocked while the pistol is still locked and unusable.

Yup, I had that happen to me 2 weeks ago too. Went down to 8% too but what was weird is that the advanced weapons that I had in my holsters were still there…even though they were technically locked again. Didn’t know where to post about so I just sent a PM to one of the moderators but didn’t get any response. I just kept playing again to unlock everything from scratch…

Now, I just make sure to only quit from the hub after finishing a mission.

I started over, which was fine. Doesn’t take long to run through it all again, and its not about winning per-say just playing. Still the bug seemed legit so hopefully they’ll take a look.

Has anything been done about this. It just happened to me too. Im at about 40% and the pistol and shotgun are still locked.