Shadow on moveable or stationary mesh

Hello,

I have one directional light and one skylight. They are both static. I also have an mesh blueprint which enables users to change the mesh in game dynamically. However when I make the mesh stationary or moveable, I can’t get shadow on that mesh. If I make mesh static, I can get shadows but can’t change the mesh in game. By the way, It will be great If I can stay lights in static. What can I do? Thank You!
http://i.hizliresim.com/LyARba.png

Try setting your directional light to Stationary. With it set to static you will not get any type of dynamic shadows AFAIK.

When I open Distance Field Indirect Shadow option in mesh. I could get a shadow, but quality is so so poor.

By the way, I also increase the resolution of distance field resolution scale. However, result is poor still.

This could be a number of different things. If you have not done so already I would read up on how lighting on Mobile platforms works as it is quite different that lighting for PC games. If you check out the following link you can read more about what type of shadowing results you can expect on mobile.

Once you have read that check out the following forum post where a UE4 Mobile dev shares how they got Dynamic Shadows & Correct Reflection Maps working on Mobile devices for their game Mega Blast.