UE4 Marketplace Pages not working

Whenever i search for something in the UE4 Marketplace, i can only look at the first page. when i click on f.e. “Show Page 2” it only shows “No Content Found”.

Any Solution to this? Marketplace is pretty useless this way. if i can only look at 1 site :frowning:

Happens in Browser and in Epic Games Launcher

I’ll pass this on to one of the epic staff in the discord… As a general rule you are better using googl eto search for “UE4 Marketplace <what you want>” given the marketplace’s search is pretty bad :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I can confirm this issue on my end as well. @apoisonedgift Did they acknowledge the issue in Discord? Might need to just send in a ticket.

I let Adam know after posting that so only about 1 hour ago. Given the time zone epic are in it probably won’t get responded to for another 10 hours or so :stuck_out_tongue: Just pointed him to this thread so they can post something publically (hopefully anyways)

Ah, I had only just noticed the time stamp on the original post. =P

Also, on mobile (iPhone 6s) marketplace item pages have the header menu overlapping the page content. The menu is an item or two wider than the maximum, as less items would make the menu appear horizontally instead of as a vertical list.

[SPOILER]ae9e4220c674a8e145b918e90b39579943786095.jpeg[/SPOILER]

Still no fix for this. Please address it

I have downloaded unreal engine 4.24.3 . the market place is not working it shows

"No Content Found

Join the conversation and tap into the creative power of our active Marketplace community. Inspire others with your ideas or find new uses for already existing content!

what to do ?
I am just a beginner
this makes this engine worse

plz reply fast

It happens to me also in the last few days… Any idea what happened?

The market place home page is blank, search a category and the response is no content contact admin.

None of the navigation buttons are working for me. “Free,” “On Sale,” and even the search bar do nothing. The only things I can do are add the items on the front page to my cart, and open the Help and Submit Content tabs, which open in the browser instead of the launcher. It looks like the marketplace in the launcher is non-functional at this time, and I’ll be forced to use the browser to manage asset purchases.

I’ve tried restarting the launcher, but I guess I could try restarting the whole PC. Unreal isn’t exactly making a good first impression.

2 Likes

Wow, its still broken.

Still broken probably cause by free game too many people requesting to their server, also i tried to check on browser it has jquery error please fix it or hire me lol

Broken for me too since quite some time.
The logs give this error whenever I try to click something:
LogWebView: Uncaught TypeError: t.pushState is not a function
I Tried removing webcache and that didn’t help,

Same for me, can’t download anything or load most pages. Getting the same “no content found” page.

I tried everything listed in this thread and no luck.

I think your issue is separate from what others have reported recently. Can you please create a support ticket so we can track it and follow up directly if we need more information?

To the broader group of users who aren’t able to access Marketplace right now, please create a support ticket if you haven’t already. That will help our developers continue to work on resolving the issue. Providing logs and any other relevant information will be helpful.

Thanks,
Josh