Training Livestream - Robo Recall Sequencer Cinematics

WHAT

Robo Recall is a spectacle of VR innovation, but it also has fun cinematic moments that are driven by UE4’s Sequencer. is joining us for this stream to open up and explain how you too can design your cinematics for AAA quality. Come on by the stream to learn all about camera work, previsualization, sequencer events, audio decisions and more!

WHEN
Tuesday, March 14th @ 2:00PM ET Countdown]

WHERE

WHO

• Sr. Cinematic Designer -

Feel free to ask any questions on the topic in the thread below, and remember, while we try to give attention to all inquiries, it’s not always possible to answer’s questions as they come up. This is especially true for off-topic requests, as it’s rather likely that we don’t have the appropriate person around to answer. Thanks for understanding!

I’ve got a question… Will you be giving away free codes for Robo Recall? I hear its a really neat game… <grins>

Level Sequencer question - do you ever go from one sequence to the next without a camera cut to hide the pop? An example would be a Telltale-style sequence where you want to play A->(B or C based on player decision, etc)->D.

Thanks, and looking forward to the stream!

Isn’t Robo Recall free now

We will be there.

I know, I was trying to do a funny to … I think it bombed…

How diificult is move the camera actor on a VR game, how do you did it?

Archive is up!

I downloaded a .robo file, but when i double click it, windows is asking me to choose an application to run it. How to run the installation of the mod?