Robust runtime interactive tree spawning system

I’m working on a blueprint-driven system that can dynamically spawn swathes of trees, with controls to cluster trees into forests, and the ability to interact with any tree, cutting it down and leaving a stump behind. Tree cutting includes chunks of the tree coming out, and the tree falling using object physics, and interactive actors are intelligently streamed in and out based on player interaction, ensuring solid performance. Interactively spawned harvestable tree templates can be swapped out for things like boulders as well.

Is this something that anyone would find useful? If so, are there particular features you’d like to see added? How much do you feel would be appropriate to charge for an asset like this?

Thanks for your time, and for letting me be a part of such an awesome development community.

Cheers!

i dont know man but this " the ability to interact with any tree, cutting it down and leaving a stump behind. Tree cutting includes chunks of the tree coming out, and the tree falling using object physics, and interactive actors are intelligently streamed in and out based on player interaction, ensuring solid performance " sounds awesome