XAXISvr (Marketplace for VR Projects)

b9c721af37486fd51c4fc8a4c00813ae3b3f4ece.jpeg

Hey everyone.
I’m developing my own indie game for VR and I wanted somewhere to sell/promote the game without to many restictions. Long story short I decided instead of a simple website for my own game why not just launch a community marketplace. XAXISvr is I suppose kind of like Steam but VR specific and you can also sell merch, demos, assets etc… If think it’s a good start but now the challenge is to get users to actually list their projects, which is proving more challenging than I expected. I’m posting here as I’m hoping for some feedback.

Is there anything about the site that confuses you at first glance or would stop you from joining? Is there room for a niche VR marketplace/community while being dwarfed by the likes of Steam?

FYI it’s a completely ad free platform and I won’t be charging any fee’s, if it’s grows maybe I will just setup a Patreon and feedback some of that back into competitions and other VR related stuff. All I want really is to start a community of VR devs with a platform that makes it easier for small indie dev’s to share content quickly, otherwise I’ll just list my own games as a founder of the worlds lonliest marketplace. :cool::frowning:

Edit: Forgot a preview link http://xaxisvr.com/