Looking for people to join My team

Hi, my name is Dylan (MysteryDill) i am a 25yr old self taught Dev I AM STILL VERY VERY NEW. i am looking for people interested in learning and helping build games!

Games we will be making will All be in blueprint first project is a 3d Dungeon crawler

i am looking for anyone and everyone with any skill in Game Dev. i will need people to make 3d models, landscape, artist, lvl builders, Programmers, sound etc.

If you have a skill and want to put it to use this is your place the ideal person to join my team is someone who is Creative Passionate and is not expecting to be PAID unless we make something that sells

With that being said i will give anyone who helps ROYALTY’S

-sorry i am writing this early in the morning sorry for grammar
if any of this sparks an intrest or sounds like you might want to help
Please Get in contact with me VIA

email: Dnorman124@gmail.com
Twitter: @MysteryDill

Hi Mysterydill.

I’m very interested in 3D Dungeon Crawlers, as I’ve been developing towards one myself here. Thus, I believe we can find common ground to achieve both of our development goals in a co-development alliance. I have a few questions for you if you do not mind sharing more about your 3D Dungeon Crawler Design.

1. What would you contribute to the development of the game product?
  2. What will make this Dungeon Crawler unique?
  3. What methods of monetization do you plan to implement.
  4. Do you have a marketing strategy?

About Me:

I’m a Blueprints Application Developer: SLOTI/OS, GOLEMCraft, WIZMO, EyeManga3D, Labyrinth. I specialize in Blueprints and enjoy developing multi-user in-game editing applications, procedural generators, Bot AI, and dabbling with Blender3D.

My Tools:

UnrealEngine4.16.2
Perforce Client - Source Control. Built-in UE4. User Guide’s: Brief, Detailed
Blender3D
GIMP
FL Studio
Audacity
HitFilm

Lets Chat via Discord
OR
PM Me

MysteryDill, I am very much new to Epic’s approach towards game programming. I may find though that I like it. My experience with their Blueprints were remarkable. I may find though, that I need a team too. I have college experience in programming, but nothing for me in animation.

If I want to grow then I think it’s time for me to get a crew that can:
A) help me sharpen the ability to harness the power of C++ with the UML/DFD system of Unreal
B) provide the graphics that I will be working with.

I hope I can be of benefit to the team, as of now I am so young though that my interest needs to be self-benefit. Can your team provide these things? If so, I am interested as a computer and web programmer/developer.