Plugins

Could please add a section in the forums for just Plugins (Engine and Project), it would make it a whole lot easier for people to find them and not have to search all the pages in Community Content, Tools and Tutorials.

Thanks for this feedback, I’ll take it into consideration like how we have the Modding section.

Sounds good. I feel like a lot of really useful and well made plugins go unnoticed as it is right now.

I agree things are kind of spread over multiple subforums at the moment and it’s an issue. But I’m not sure splitting off specifically plugins is the right solution, in the same way I don’t like the fact the marketplace has separate categories for code plugins and blueprints. I don’t see that a distinction between the two is really significant from the user’s point of view - they both provide additional functionality that can be added to a user’s project, how that functionality was implemented shouldn’t matter for the most part.

Anyway yeah, I think the forums could definitely stand for a bit of reorganization in this respect.