Winners of the February 2017 Community Interest Poll!

We have our winners of the February 2017 New Releases Community Poll. After tallying the numbers, here is your choice of what pack should be featured:

Third Person Shooter Kit by Marcin Matuszczyk

&stc=1

We had some amazing selections throughout the week, and would like to call out two other packs that were high on the list.

POLYGON Adventure Pack by Synty Studios

&stc=1

TECHNO 001 Game Music Soundtrack by Mercurius FM

&stc=1

In addition, we have our winner of the random drawing for those who participated in the vote:

Cultrarius

Thank you to everyone who participated this month! We’ll be doing another monthly featured slot for March at the end of the month, so keep an eye out for another chance to vote on the released content you think should receive the featured spot!

[= ;677313]
We have our winners of the February 2017 New Releases Community Poll. After tallying the numbers, here is your choice of what pack should be featured:

&stc=1

[/CENTER]
Thank you to everyone who participated this month! We’ll be doing another monthly featured slot for March at the end of the month, so keep an eye out for another chance to vote on the released content you think should receive the featured spot!
[/]

That’s awesome! Thank you everyone for votes! :slight_smile: [MENTION=49] [/MENTION] Can you make image of Third Person Shooter Kit smaller on main marketplace page? Community pick sign is bit trimmed and can’t be readable.

[=hamsterPL;677406]
That’s awesome! Thank you everyone for votes! :slight_smile: Can you make image of Third Person Shooter Kit smaller on main marketplace page? Community pick sign is bit trimmed and can’t be readable.
[/]

Hey hamsterPL,

I see what you mean, we’ve updated the image on our end to fix the placement.

Congrats to the winners! I’ll have to check out this third person shooter kit. =)

Congrats to the winners. Nice to see music getting some love given how often it is overlooked. :slight_smile:

congra to the winner! i love the Polygon adventure pack due to its stylish and prettiness, congra again

[= ;677313]

&stc=1

We had some amazing selections throughout the week, and would like to call out two other packs that were high on the list.

POLYGON Adventure Pack by Synty Studios

&stc=1

TECHNO 001 Game Music Soundtrack by Mercurius FM

&stc=1

In addition, we have our winner of the random drawing for those who participated in the vote:

level1noob

[/]

Congrats to the winner. Glad I was a runner up.
Check out the pack of you want some music!
TECHNO 001 Game Music Soundtrack in Music - UE Marketplace