Can I release minigames in one project, instead of the whole project? And how?

Hello, I have question. If I want have game, where will be also minigames, can I release the whole game (with all minigames etc.) + separately minigames? Why I want that? Beacuse players must download all game, and maybe they don´t want download the whole game, when they play only one minigame.

Or it is too big and they want to download only some parts - some minigames. Ex. if it is mobile application and they download separately minigames OR the whole game.

But I also want variant, if they download the whole game, minigames will not be there, beacuse they must download them as addon to that game (it is beacuse application can be too big, so it will be smaller and if they want they can download it), is there also that option?

And how? Isn´t there some tutorial on that?

Edit: Why that is useful etc.

It can be useful, when you want to release your minigame for games webs,

or you do beta version of new version for your minigame and you upload it on another page, you want upload only your minigame, not all game (it is unnecessary, beacuse players will be confused, when they see full game insteal only one part + it will use more disk space (when they download it…).

Maybe when you also want have it sorted, beacuse when you have all in one project, you have there too many maps and gamemodes, when you have more projects and hook it to one and release ex. 2 in one, it will be good solution.

If we can´t release only specific part of the project, or if we can´t hook one project to another project and in another project package will be another project + one project, can UE 4 developers reply me, if they can add that in next version?

Or I must make more projects, but can I hook them?

making it one game would best easiest then if you want to lock stuff off till they buy it just make them only available to play if the player has purchased the IAP. and you dont really have to worry about download size as you can pack the game files in a .obb on android

And can I release separatelly some parts of game in one project? Beacuse if I want release ex. one minigame for some websites?

Or can I hook more projects to one?

It can be useful, when you want to release your minigame for games webs,

or you do beta version of new version for your minigame and you upload it on another page, you want upload only your minigame, not all game (it is unnecessary, beacuse players will be confused, when they see full game insteal only one part + it will use more disk space (when they download it…).

Maybe when you also want have it sorted, beacuse when you have all in one project, you have there too many maps and gamemodes, when you have more projects and hook it to one and release ex. 2 in one, it will be good solution.

If we can´t release only specific part of the project, or if we can´t hook one project to another project and in another project package will be another project + one project, can UE 4 developers reply me, if they can add that in next version?