New Item Graph Not Working Poperly

Hello i am trying to make a new bow with 4 projectiles that you can switch with a keystroke , its working in the devkit but not on multiplayer, its show the message and change color and projectiles the first time but when i try the 2nd time it only show the message and it change projectiles but not the color i posted the Code how i made it i know its not the best code :smiley: i am still learning also there is a video so you can see what i mean

Thanks

Why so many rep notifies? You only need 1. Use your switch on int in the rep notify to set the different type. Also, the arrow is NOT a projectile till you let go of the fire button so if you’re trying to change the color of the arrow itself while knocked (loaded), It’s not going to change unless you set the arrow mesh too. The mesh1p and 3p you have above are for the bow itself.

sorry i forgot to post the arrow :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been messing with the spray painter and noticed that the projectile is handled by client. You could try utilizing a Projectile Class variable. Set it after the client notification, then run this through a custom event (try multicast first, it’s best to let all clients see it) with the custom event using the new projectile as an input, then setting it on the client. So it’d look like:

Client notification > set proj toggler > set projectile class (server) > set projectileVar > custom event

Custom event > set projectile class (client) with projectileVar

thanks for the reply i will try that :slight_smile:

Thanks m8 that worked perfect :slight_smile: