Harvestable resources in radius

Is it possible to find all of the harvestable resources in a radius around the player.

I.e can I find all the sources of rock, metal or wood in a radius. Id also like to be able to determine the quality (amount of metal…) in the resource.

I think I need to find HarvestableComponents but can’t quite see what actors they are attached to, or how to trace for them?

Thanks in advance

Wuzzy

They appear to be instanced foliage actors, I can sphere overlap them, but can’t see how to get a reference to the associated harvest component?

A getComponentByClass with MetalHarvestComponent (the one used in the foliage placement) on the instance doesn’t seem to return anything?

what part of the the work flow your getting stuck at?
They have a BP associated to them for harvest, its been a year or more for me, so, i dont remember what they are named exactly.

I am trying to find a component which carries something which would identify what type of resource they are, ie tie them back to the information about how much of each resource type they would harvest.

I can’t find a link to the XXXHarvestComponent from the object the overlap hits.

The harvest is a BP, and, inside that is how much. I believe the harvest about is a range since its seems a bit random on how much X is harvested per hit.
If you look at the setup, the foliage has the BP tied to it (wood, more_wood, metal, etc)
Thats where you would want to look.