Where do I get started

I have a tad bit of experience but I don’t know where to start and how to create all the assets and recommendations ?

This depends what you mean by experience there is a vast array of skills needed for making games as im sure you are aware.On the asset side of things you need to look at your budget you could buy pre made assets. Or buy one of the many paid software packages such as max/maya/ …Or you could use the amazing open source Blender … all of which have a pretty steep learning curve .Then you have to choose blueprints or code … This is not my strong point but i personally use blueprints as the code i am used to is not supported At all by unreal engine. As it is primarily used for making 2d games … And learning a new language from scratch scares the hell out of me . So i guess my answer is set aside a LOT of time and do as many tutorials as you possibly can on both the asset creation side of things aswell as the coding side of things .Also open up one of the templates and start populating it with your own assets . this will give you a good idea of what your workflow will look like … good luck

First you learn how to stand up, then how to walk, then how to run. Later on you learn bicycle and how to drive a car.

The unreal wiki is full of great ‘getting started’