Dash system like in Raw Data

Robo Recall is probably one of the most advanced VR game there is, however i find the TP system very dated. I heard that Epic is going to fix it soon with an update but i think the game really need to replace the “blink” effect with a dash effect, like the one you find in Raw Data. It is much more immersive and actually could help gameplay, blink kinda stops the action while dash would make everything even more frenetic and enjoyable.

Is someone working on it ? I would love to !

I’d like to see an evolution of that dash mode.

While in dash mode, bullet time would be present with variable speed, driven by the analog stick (context-based function only available in dash mode), and one could drop out of dash by clicking the analog stick down. I’d also like to see melee moves available while in this dash mode (simple moves like clotheslining with weapons and ramming). This way the player can have a base amount of time to prep the move, then launch into the action by ramping up the speed with the analog stick. Ramming drops the player out of dash automatically.

I would rather a system like what’s been proposed for DooM, where instead of teleport, you just quickly run to the location asap, like how the delivery bot zips around.