RoboMotion, Another Locomotion mod with rotation and Jumps

Robomotion 0.2, a fullLocomotion mod with smooth rotation, sprint and jump.

• LeftThumbstick control the movement
  • RightThumbStick: smooth rotation.
  • Pressing B or Y buttons switch between teleport and full locomotion, in some parts you need the teleport to activate the next wave of enemies.
  • Pressing The RightThumbStick make the player jump.
  • Pressing the leftThumbStick activate sprint.

Important: To be able to use it can not be active another mod that alters the character behaviour. . in other words , the top mod in the “Active Mods” list will take priority

To install: Double click on the .robo file to run the mod installer.

Mods don’t work in the main game so load map in the mod menu and enjoy! :wink:

For 180º Setup use this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tl1p0sxzcy8aaab/RoboMotion%20v0.2%20by%20Xute.zip?dl=0
For 360º Setup use this, in this version the message of turn around it has been removed and the character movement direction is where you are looking at:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y009rc7pfisbpiv/RoboMotion%20360%20%20v0.2%20by%20Xute.zip?dl=0

nice this sounds like something I wish the game launched with …great job.

Actually it can! Just make sure it’s higher in the “Active Mods” list :cool:

With the caveat that one Pawn mod will take priority

How do i active the mod i load up the game but i don’t see anything to active mods

it the location to select the map and weapon mods…there is a mod tab. At the base/hideout

Hey the mod works great. The movement feels natural and overall not motion sinkening at all. There are just a few problems with the mod that I think can be overcome.

First is the collision with robots you grab. As I grab a bot, any bot, their collision boxes stop me from moving a times. It happens when I’m dragging them at waist height.
The final is when the stage ends. If i’m still in, let’s call it free mode, I fall though the end stage white room and fall through it. But if I’m fast enough and switch to teleport mode, no problem. I think if you can mod switch back to teleport mode and stay there in the white room, you should stop falling through it. Best mod so far. Keep up the good work. I can’t wait for more.

Also. Your mod ruined me. I wish this default form of movement. I just went back to teleport and I kept getting lost. UNREAL if you are reading this. MAKE THIS MOD AN OFFICIAL OPTIONAL MODE OF MOVEMENT WITH TELEPORTING, PLEEAAASEEE!

Oh idea. Another way to keep from falling in the end screen would be to add collision floor to the end game white room.

Last one. When I was playing the game I found that when I was just standing in place getting shoot at. I was not taking damage, only when I get hit with an explosive missile do I take any damage.

once again. thanks for the mod.

Hey,
I’m doing a mod and I want to know how you did it to activate the jump, I am a beginner with Unreal Engine ?
Thanks