[Free] Asian Girl Character for UE4 Version 4.15

Well this is the first character i made, so not such a great one… I wanted to look a bit into animations, retargeting and so on. I retargeted Mixamo Zoe walk animation to my character, but it looks like she is walking like a body builder, so being kinda botched experiment i decided i would release the character for free, maybe someone can use it for something useful or just playing around a bit.

http://www.tankraider.com/userup/1488316209.jpg

Includes uasset and full FBX model along with all textures.

Around 70MB

http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/DOo8PI8Y/file.html

Not bad to use as fps horror character as it give you better reflection in mirrors than the robot :slight_smile:

I should re-do this character, looking at it afterwards it looks pretty terrible… XD

Isn’t this a MakeHuman character + clothing?
It still takes quite some time to tweak and work with that system to get something decent out of it! So that’s neat & all! Hope you revisit it to improve your skills =)

Yeah made in Makehuman. Over the past weeks i learned a lot more so my current characters look much better. Especially the materials need some tweaking, i now use a bit of transparency on the hair, eyebrows and eye lashes. This was my first character, so it sure looks terrible. XD I really wanna release a pack of free characters soon, i always thought it’s a shame that there’s nearly no free characters for grabbing here, so i wanna fill that hole soon. :slight_smile:

Please do tell me if you find settings for the retarget to get the shoulders in the base animations to look good!

I will experiment a bit more this week. My goal is to make a pack of halfway realistic human characters with at least some useful basic animations that DO look good (not like this character) and release them for free. I gotta pay back to the community for being always helpful to me. I learned a lot here. Someone once said “If you love something then set it free”, so in this sense - more to come from me. Just give me some time to improve my skills. :slight_smile: