How to make a car in 4.15?

There are no up to date tutorials and I’m running into tons of collision problems. Btw I am using blender to make the car

Go into the unreal interface. Click learn, scroll down, find the learning template: “Vehicle Game”.

Free assets to learn from, Unreal is the best game engine by far. All the settings and stuff are essentially yours once you download it and you can copy and paste stuff to your own projects. You can make a years worth of progress in your game in 20 minutes by downloading the learning templates.

this play list should get you started, the main points are the orinination of the bones and that the root bone must be at 0,0,0

Thanks but I need to know how to model, rig, import, and setup a vehicle manually from Blender to UE4. I can’t find anything to help. and this happens every time I try to

ok slow down, start simple . first step is to learn how to work with blender keep it simple, a box / 4 cylinders / uvw maps / textures / simple rig / export as fbx

then in ue4 keep simple . first use the basic vehicle template , copy copy copy / eg create the assets that epic provide, look at what they have used and do the same , some of the things seem simple but if set wrong then nothing works.

remember UE4 changes all the time so that video tutorials might not be quite right now.

doing even a simple vehicle from scratch is a lot of hours work don’t expect to be spoon feed every step of the way.

we’re here to help but not to do your work.

google is your friend use it.