TPS Multiplayer Pack

[CENTER]TPS Multiplayer Pack** (Third Person Multiplayer Pack)** it’s pack to begin your journey to the world of unreal

[SIZE=20px]On Sale for limited time get it now for only $49.99[/SIZE]

Now Available On The UE4 Marketplace : https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp…s-starter-pack-01

New Full Multiplayer Support
New The Weapons Update

**Features : **
• Multiplayer Support
•3 AI’s Types Assault,Cover,Long Range
• Weapon Free mode
• Weapon Drop / Pickup System
• IK Support For Holding The Weapons For Player And AI
• Health system with Health Regen connected to HUD
• Damage System works on Player And AI
• Fully implemented Locomotion system run walk jump and crouch
• Magazine for each weapon with HUD
• Full Controller Support (Tested On DS4)
• Reload System With Animation Press R to Reload or when the weapon ran out of bullets
• Cover System With Cover High And Low Well implemented Blueprints to detect the cover size location
and even move the camera according to the angle of the player *(Works Better With Cover Animset Pro)
• Aiming For Character and AI Using it’s own Aiming Blendspace can aim while in cover
• Assault Rifle Semi-automatic With 30 bullets round with shooting recoil reload and swap weapon animations
• Shotgun Shots 5 bullets have round of 30 with recoil shooting and reload and swap weapon animations
• Weapon inventory System
• Paintball projectile (With 7 different textures)
• Vault / Jump over cover (Experimental Works better with Kubold vault animation)

Videos :

Player Cover System :

AI Cover System :

Demo Level Explaining Everything

[/CENTER]

Q&A : **

Q: Where Can i Buy it
A: It will be on the marketplace on** March 1 **

Q: How much does this cost ?
A: it will be for $39.99

Q: what do i need to make it work
A: it works right out of the box but if you are talking about the cover system you will need Cover Animset Pro

Q: what engine version is it compatible with
A: 4.14 and 4.15

Q: well i don’t have the cover animset pro what should i do
A: if you need it for the cover system it won’t work as the video without the animations on the other hand if you want for the damage Health AI … etc buy it

Q: i have the Cover Animset Pro how do i implement it
A: go to the animation blueprint inside each state you will see this simply put the right animation in the right box and plug it and the anim notifies picture beside it check the link and do it the same way

Q: Future updates ???
A: if it sells good i might implement full multiplayer features to the system

is the cover system dynamic or does it use trigger volumes?

using trigger volumes however the player only needs the arrow rotation in the volume which we can take using linetrace probably will be an update after sometime making it dynamic :smiley:

Looks great, I might have to pick this up! :smiley:

hope you gonna like it and please if you have any problem lemme know :wink:

Update : Now It’s Live On The UE4 Marketplace

Link : https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/tps-starter-pack

Update : start uploading full tutorial series on my channel

teaching you how to implement the animation pack to your project and get it up and running !!!

first video is up and more coming today

Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vKtXwelx9o

thanks everyone for the huge support :slight_smile:

Any update on potentially adding multiplayer/replication support? It’d be an insta-buy for me and I’m sure many others if this were included out of the box.

there will be multiplayer update

after i done the climbing system i’m working on i will update this pack with multiplayer support

Looks nice. I have a project just like this, minus the added vaulting. You didn’t happen to watch the same tutorial series as I did, did you? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCyYS9kMLEdB03GxJXqtmFQ

His series also works best with cover animsetpro. My blueprints for “perform update health”, “fire weapon”, “player take damage” and “health regen” all look exactly like yours, can’t be a coincidence. Unless your “Dave” from EvilEyeGames, seems like you condensed a few sections into macros, changed variable names, added a couple extra features and are selling it. Didn’t realize this was allowed or I would have released mine months ago.

Here is mine:

Climbing system? Cool any details yet? :slight_smile:

just a video i did back in the day a lot of things changed here is a link still super alpha and not sure about selling it xD

Hi,
I picked up the package the other day and managed to get all the animation installed from Kubold’s cover animation. This all appears to work great. However when I try to build a new level, my bots seem to be stupid in that they don’t move on the level, look at me or even shoot at me. The level has a navmesh so what am I doing wrong? Also, is there a way to change the paint ball impact decal to delete itself after say 20 seconds?

hey :slight_smile:

i’m sure it’s because of the navmesh could you please place the navmesh and press P and make sure it’s on the ground and it’s colored green ?

yeah there is a way to change the decal life span just go to weapons/projectiles and open Proj_Assult_BP (i know i write assault wrong :P)
then go to colorChanger Macro then go to the end you will find a node Spawn Decal at location and it has a life span of 1000 just change it to whatever you want

also new update coming so soon i will update the page once it’s released

Best of luck

OK Thanks for the info. Sorry about the long delay in getting back to you but I’ve been super busy at work recently and haven’t had lot of time for gaming.

Update V1.1

video will be coming soon

just adding few features more

that’s whats already done now

Changelog

-added full controller support
-added magazine for each weapon
-added crouching with full movement 
-added jumping in-place and while moving with animations
-added animation for swapping weapons
-added hud for each weapon magazine
-added fully working shotgun weapon mechanic with hud slow reloading bullets spread and  paintball decals
-added 4 reloading animations for each weapon and stance Press R to reload or if the weapon mag ran out 
-the player now using normal movement blendspace (jog movement) if pressing the aim the player will aim down the sight 
-added 2 more idle animations for the player character
-added hit reaction for The AI
-added Jog And Aim Movements For The AI
-added shooting animation for the shotgun and the rifle                                                   
-added recoil to Rifle and shotgun
-added Dyanmic Camera In-Cover will auto change the camera postion for the best view angle
-fixed bug let player go out of cover while aiming on low cover
-fixed a bug prevent player from moving while aiming in cover low
-new camera view angle for better viewing the character and the weapon the character holding
-increased the cover linetrace so the player can take cover a bit further
-added hands free mode (character doesn't hold  weapons) with full blendspace

Best looking TPS premade system out there. great work man!

The Weapons Update

will hit the marketplace soon

Changelog

Character

-added full controller support
-added crouching with full movement  
-added jumping in-place and while moving with animations
-the player now using normal movement blendspace (jog movement) if pressing the aim the player will aim down the sight
-new camera view angle for better viewing the character and the weapon the character holding  
-added hands free mode (character doesn't hold  weapons) with full blendspace
-fixed a bug let the player sprint side ways

AI-

-added hit reaction for The AI
-added Jog And Aim Movements For The AI

Cover-

-fixed bug let player go out of cover while aiming on low cover
-fixed a bug prevent player from moving while aiming in cover low                                              
-increased the cover linetrace so the player can take cover a bit further                                                
-added Dynamic Camera In-Cover will auto change the camera position for the best view angle 

Weapons-

-added magazine for each weapon
-added animation for swapping weapons
-added hud for each weapon magazine                                                                                             
-added fully working shotgun weapon mechanic with hud slow reloading bullets spread and  paintball decals                                                                                                                                        
-added 4 reloading animations for each weapon and stance Press R to reload or if the weapon mag ran out                                                                                                                                                          
-added shooting animation for the shotgun and the rifle                                                                                                                                                              
-added recoil to Rifle and shotgun                                                                                                        
-added weapon drop / pickup system

Have you already details about the next update? And any news about multi-player? Will update for 4.17 happens fast? I’m planning to buy your kit it’s looking nice :slight_smile: