Change between 4.13 and 4.14 - GetOwningPlayerPawn on LevelSequenceBurnIn subclass now returns null

I posted this in the Blueprint section of the forum last week, but didn’t get a response, and I’d imagine it’s a C++ change that has been reflected in the blueprints…

Here’s the thread I posted before: Change between 4.13 and 4.14 - GetOwningPlayerPawn on LevelSequenceBurnIn subclass now returns None - Blueprint - Epic Developer Community Forums

Basically, it seems like, from inside a subclass of LevelSequenceBurnIn, GetOwningPlayerPawn( self ) now returns null, where it returned the Player in 4.13

I was previously calling:

GetViewTarget( GetController( GetOwningPlayerPawn( self ) ) )

To get the CineCameraActor that is being rendered through.

Any idea about this, and how I might get at the CineCameraActor?

Thanks

Anyone (Epic people especially) have any thoughts on this?

Thanks

Hey HughMacd,

If you make a post in the bug reports section of the AnswerHub, one of the support staff can look into the issue for you. Bug Reports

Make sure to explain the issue to the best of your ability and if able, post sample code that is causing the issue. You can also post a test project that displays the issue, if you want.

Here is a break down of how to write a bug, which will help the support staff fully understand and test your issue: https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/12363/how-do-i-report-a-bug.html

Hi,

Thanks for the advice - and yeah, I probably should have thought of that one!

Cheers