[help]Moba/TD lane not in scope

I’ve been following a UE4 livestream tutorial but I’ve gone through the three videos and I can’t find the problem with my blueprint. My minions will spawn in waves but won’t move. Everywhere that gets ‘Lane’ in my blueprint comes up as “variable is not in scope” as well as ‘Waypoint Number’. I looked under minions during simulation and ‘Lane’ for them is correct. My only guess is that they’re not being fed the waypoint information because the array of waypoints on each minion is blank under their blueprint but their lane and team information is correct.

I played around in my behavior tree and it fires constantly non-stop in a loop. I changed them to just move to a location and it works fine. Can anyone give me a tip on how I can debug this properly? I’m pretty new to this and I don’t know how to narrow my problem further than knowing my waypoints aren’t being fed to my minions the way they should.

These are the errors I get each time I first try to play.

LogScriptCore:Warning: Attempted to get an item from array Waypoints out of bounds [0/0]!
LogScript:Warning: Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_Array_Get_Item
MinionAIControl_C /Game/TopDownBP/Maps/UEDPIE_0_TopDownExampleMap.TopDownExampleMap:PersistentLevel.MinionAIControl_C_0
Function /Game/Minion_AI/AI/MinionAIControl.MinionAIControl_C:ExecuteUbergraph_MinionAIControl:01AB

And these are repeated errors I get I assume every tick the AI tries to run their behavior tree.

Error Blueprint Runtime Error: Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_Array_Get_Item from function: ‘ExecuteUbergraph_UpdateTarget’ from node: Branch in graph: EventGraph in object: UpdateTarget with description: Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_Array_Get_Item

Error Blueprint Runtime Error: Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_Array_Get_Item from function: ‘ExecuteUbergraph_MinionAIControl’ from node: Set Value as Vector in graph: EventGraph in object: MinionAIControl with description: Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_Array_Get_Item