4.12.5 Editor Crash When Opening Location of a BP

I’m not sure what is going on.

I’ve been working on my project good and well for a while now when mid January I go to check on a Blueprint of mine and the Editor crashes.
I had made some minor C++ code tweaks as far as I recalled and was working in the Editor for the Animations and Audio of the Shooter Pawn.

Now may be a good time to mention that I’ve been modifying the Shooter Game Source to add new mechanics to make a different game.
I’ve done a lot of tweaks now. One major one is modifying the Shooter Pawn to have the ability to transform from a regular shooter to a hidden monster.

I have this on source control so I thought nothing of the crash, after deleting binaries, Intermediate and source and few other tricks I decided to revert my code back.
Still crashes. At this point I’ve reverted my code back to the initial commit for this repo and the Editor still crashes when I browse to a folder that has my HiddenPawn BP.

I tried creating a new HiddenPawn BP and the BP is fine until I check my custom bool IsHidden, meaning the pawn is the hidden monster. Essentially what happens with that bool is it enables a whole host of abilities and functionality in C++. So this strongly seems like a code problem but what is throwing me off is how my Git Commit Reverts are not helping. I know for at least the first 11 commits that everything was fine yet not even the first initial stable commit is working for me.

I started off a post here (Unreal Answers)](https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/543752/unreal-crashing-with-certain-file.html) thinking it was an issue with the engine but it was concluded that it must be a C++ code issue and at this point I have no idea what to do or what I could be doing wrong.

Optimistically now, if I can get my initial commit to view/open the HiddenPawn BP file with the IsHidden checked then I should be able to eventually recover back to where I