Login System.

Hello. I got this problem on that node:Error Blueprint Runtime Error: Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_GetField_ReturnValue from function: ‘ExecuteUbergraph_W_Login’ from node: Rama in graph: EventGraph in object: W_Login with description: Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_GetField_ReturnValue

There is the problem node:

PHP code my database is working but there when it should be the result = success this Rama ( if ) tell that not coming nothing to that result succes.

Game instance that work!

Im using VaRest plugin to make the connection but not working at that node and i can´t go to the main menu interface even i put it false.

No one can help me?

Well, I assume the “result” field is not valid. Don’t blindly use your References/Pointers. Use the “IsValid” node on them.
I haven’t used this plugin yet, so I don’t know what functions it offers, but you might want to make sure that “result” is actually a field of that response.

Also, on a sidenote: Do not just send the password like this. You should always encrypt a password before sending it. Otherwise hackers could just listen to the traffic between game and PHP file.

Ok thank you i dont really know how to use a lot of stuff and i like to learn i will try the isvalid and see what happen. Thank you for responding.

The is valid node will only make sure that you don’t accidentally access the null pointer/empty reference.

Your real goal should be finding out why the “result” field doesn’t return anything.
Maybe you construct the answer from your PHP file wrong? A typo somewhere or so?

Ok i managed it to make the connection and its working now i should watch for a registration in game like i should take the textbox field and fill them into the php variables or i don´t really know where i should start…