User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 241 to 280 of 290

Thread: 4.15 Released!

  1. #241
    1
    Any hints about how many more hot fixes are coming before 4.16 previews begin to be planned for ? (I really need that new audio engine for Gear VR )

  2. #242
    0
    Unreal Engine Developer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by ddbrown30 View Post
    Is there some documentation of how to correctly get hotfixes using the stream system?
    Since you have P4 access, please ask your question on the UDN and we'll follow up there.
    Stephen Ellis | Lead Engine Support Technician | Epic Games | @TheEpicStephen
    How to report a bug | >>Click here to report a bug<<

  3. #243
    1
    Unreal Engine Developer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by motorsep View Post
    Any hints about how many more hot fixes are coming before 4.16 previews begin to be planned for ? (I really need that new audio engine for Gear VR )
    We are considering one more 4.15 hotfix, but it will likely be just for a few specific updates. Most of our attention is now focused on 4.16.

    Cheers
    Last edited by Stephen Ellis; 03-23-2017 at 02:14 PM.
    Stephen Ellis | Lead Engine Support Technician | Epic Games | @TheEpicStephen
    How to report a bug | >>Click here to report a bug<<

  4. #244
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Ellis View Post
    Hi dgrieshofer.

    I'm sorry to hear that your users are experiencing this, but no, unfortunately this is not a known issue to us. Our QA tests with AMD cards have not uncovered any issue, and I am not currently aware of any other developers reporting a similar issue.

    It seems that your user's crashes are being reported to our CrashReporter service. I've looked at a few, unfortunately they contain no callstack or source code reference on our end. This typically means that the crash is not occurring in the default engine code, but rather in custom code.

    Cheers
    Hey @Stephen Ellis,

    thanks for letting me know. Regarding crash reports without callstacks/references, this is due to me not having included the debug symbols. I only included the debug symbols on an experimental build for getting the logs however then forgot to include the crash reporter on that version.

    Either way I had to revert to 4.14 for now. By the way I have no custom code other than including Steamworks 1.39 (which you do for 4.16 too) and since the engine crashes on launch and only on some AMD GPUs I find it very unlikely that this is caused by me. I guess you did not have a large enough test sample size yet to catch this issue.

    Anyway thanks again and please let me know if you have any more information.

    EDIT: Seems like other people have this issue too: https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/580299/why-does-my-game-crash-on-launch-for-some-players.html
    Last edited by dgrieshofer; 03-25-2017 at 04:16 PM.

  5. #245
    0
    Having a CTD when creating a new project and saving with the project settings window open. The project launches for a split second, pulls up the project settings window, then disappears. I submitted the issue when it happened but figured I'd mention it here -

  6. #246
    0
    Hi Stephen Ellis. Really appreciate your work on engine!
    After installing hotfix my blueprint with casting of actor to base class is not working anymore... Not sure is it a bug or my fault.

    http://imgur.com/qNokwgV
    http://imgur.com/eOzjGNM

    P.S. For some reason can't attach image to post, just added links to it.

    Sorry, everything is ok now, just restart editor twice...
    Last edited by Leaffall; 03-25-2017 at 08:17 AM.

  7. #247
    0
    Samaritan
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by dgrieshofer View Post
    @Stephen Ellis Are you already aware of any engine startup crashes like this one which started to happen in 4.15 on AMD (with possibly older drivers) having the following callstack?:
    Code:
    Fatal error!
    
    Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x909005f3
    
    FD3D11DynamicRHI::InitD3DDevice() [d:\unrealengine\engine\source\runtime\windows\d3d11rhi\private\windows\windowsd3d11device.cpp:1080]
    RHIInit() [d:\unrealengine\engine\source\runtime\rhi\private\dynamicrhi.cpp:181]
    FEngineLoop::PreInit() [d:\unrealengine\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:1644]
    GuardedMain() [d:\unrealengine\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:127]
    GuardedMainWrapper() [d:\unrealengine\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:147]
    WinMain() [d:\unrealengine\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:210]
    __scrt_common_main_seh() [f:\dd\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:253]
    kernel32.dll!0x000000007745336A
    ntdll.dll!0x0000000077B89902
    ntdll.dll!0x0000000077B898D5
    ntdll.dll!0x0000000077B898D5
    having the exact same issue (only after installing the hotfix x.x.1) do you guys know what's going on?
    "Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."

  8. #248
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasault View Post
    having the exact same issue (only after installing the hotfix x.x.1) do you guys know what's going on?
    Interesting, when I reported this issue back then I already had used a version using all but the last few 4.15.1 commits. Do you have this crash in the editor? If so please make sure to send the reports to Epic and I would personally also be interested in your system specs.

    Btw if what you are saying is true then the crashes might have been caused by any commits between 4.15 release (CL 3299760) and the one which I was using (CL 3341735).
    Last edited by dgrieshofer; 03-27-2017 at 06:10 AM.

  9. #249
    0
    Samaritan
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by dgrieshofer View Post
    Interesting, when I reported this issue back then I already had used a version using all but the last few 4.15.1 commits. Do you have this crash in the editor? If so please make sure to send the reports to Epic and I would personally also be interested in your system specs.

    Btw if what you are saying is true then the crashes might have been caused by any commits between 4.15 release (CL 3299760) and the one which I was using (CL 3341735).
    only after opening a project, the editor launcher works perfectly fine, only after i open a project, it crashes
    "Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."

  10. #250
    0
    I'm also having problems finding any Steam sessions in 4.15.1 in a packaged game.

  11. #251
    0
    Unreal Engine Developer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasault View Post
    having the exact same issue (only after installing the hotfix x.x.1) do you guys know what's going on?
    Hi Vasault.

    I've researched your crash logs and you are actually experiencing a different issue. I have logged a ticket for your crash (https://issues.unrealengine.com/issue/UE-43503) however we have little information to go on currently. It is not unique to the hotfix, or even to the 4.15 release. It is likely related to drivers or hardware. We will be reviewing data to determine if there is any obvious trend.

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. Smith
    I'm also having problems finding any Steam sessions in 4.15.1 in a packaged game.
    Please follow the link in my signature to post a bug report on the UE4 Answerhub.

    Thanks
    Stephen Ellis | Lead Engine Support Technician | Epic Games | @TheEpicStephen
    How to report a bug | >>Click here to report a bug<<

  12. #252
    0
    Samaritan
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Ellis View Post
    Hi Vasault.

    I've researched your crash logs and you are actually experiencing a different issue. I have logged a ticket for your crash (https://issues.unrealengine.com/issue/UE-43503) however we have little information to go on currently. It is not unique to the hotfix, or even to the 4.15 release. It is likely related to drivers or hardware. We will be reviewing data to determine if there is any obvious trend.
    Thanks
    Thanks Stephen, i solved my problem after setting my gpu configuration to balanced, instead of the one i used to use, btw, this didn't happened before, but for some reason, that setting disabled some of the libraries from dx11 api, and sorry for the misleading case
    "Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."

  13. #253
    1
    I'm a bit late moving to .15 as I did it just today so not sure if this thread gets read much.
    But I am noticing a definite slowness in working with my Blueprints. Adding nodes, compiling takes probably a second or even two longer than it used to.
    It feels very sluggish. Has anyone else noticed the same?

    EDIT: Just tested tweaking my hot saturated light glows and they work MUCH better now with the new tonemapper! Thanks for that!

    EDIT2: Blueprint work speed seems back to normal now. I think it was just because I hadn't done a build/cook yet with the new version.


    Cheers
    Fred
    Last edited by Fredrum; 04-05-2017 at 11:50 AM.

  14. #254
    0
    Hey @Stephen Ellis, do you already know when the 4.16 preview will start?

  15. #255
    5
    Unreal Engine Developer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by John Alcatraz View Post
    Hey Stephen Ellis, do you already know when the 4.16 preview will start?
    The Preview for 4.16 will begin this month (April), within the next few weeks.

    Cheers
    Stephen Ellis | Lead Engine Support Technician | Epic Games | @TheEpicStephen
    How to report a bug | >>Click here to report a bug<<

  16. #256
    3
    Any estimate on the next hotfix 4.15.2? =)

  17. #257
    3
    Unreal Engine Developer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Devero View Post
    Any estimate on the next hotfix 4.15.2? =)
    None that I can comfortably give. We are waiting on some 3rd party updates that will be a part of the hotfix.
    Stephen Ellis | Lead Engine Support Technician | Epic Games | @TheEpicStephen
    How to report a bug | >>Click here to report a bug<<

  18. #258
    0
    https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/578386/copypasting-material-expession-graph-renames-nodes.html

    Logged a regression two weeks ago. Could someone at epic check this. Maybe this can get fixed for 4.15.2 or maybe it's by design?

  19. #259
    0
    Samaritan
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    123
    Hello,

    Sorry for the stupid question but where can i find the "Receive Hardware Input" option for umg components ?
    I tried various search in the project settings and in the per component detail window, tried in the graph section too, i can't find any of those words anywhere.
    Must be right under my nose, i just don't see it.

    Thanks
    Cedric

    [EDIT] all right, stupid me, i was looking for it in the widget blueprint, it's a property of the widget component :-)
    Last edited by uced; 04-09-2017 at 11:29 AM.

  20. #260
    0

    account

    is it free is i createa unreal engine account nad donwload the engine?

  21. #261
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryWanted View Post
    is it free is i createa unreal engine account nad donwload the engine?
    Basically, Yes.
    (And 5% Royalty off the top once you make over $3000 per quater for commercial projects)

    You should read the EULA first tho, Just in case there is something in that that could cause you issues.
    Never say Never, Because Never comes too soon. - ryan20fun

    Frames Per Second is NOT a proper performance metric, You should use frame time. You can read this or this as to why.
    (Profiling) Tools: RenderDoc (UE4 Plugin), NVIDIA nSight, AMD GPU PerfStudio, CodeXL
    Good articles/Series: A trip through the Graphics Pipeline 2011

  22. #262
    0
    Hello Epic Team!

    In the actual version 4.15.1 TMap in blueprints have an issue, we can only add and remove items fifty times xD over this the engine got freeze

    This is the example, run this and when Id values are 45,46,47,48,49 and delete 45 and add 50 got the freeze



    This is the debug



    Plz help me with this... Regards!
    Last edited by ZXC Labs; 04-22-2017 at 09:35 PM.

  23. #263
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ZXC Labs View Post
    In the actual version 4.15.1 TMap in blueprints have an issue, we can only add and remove items fifteen times xD over this the engine got freeze
    Could it be a variant of this bug?: https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/577440/crash-bug-may-be-caused-by-adding-removing-many-ma.html
    I may have misinterpreted the crash requirement - I found that the TMap (or TSet) had to have at least 3 elements left after removal - lower amount would work fine.
    You have more than 3, so you fulfill that requirement. But you say that it happens after removing 15 times?

  24. #264
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ste1nar View Post
    Could it be a variant of this bug?: https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/577440/crash-bug-may-be-caused-by-adding-removing-many-ma.html
    I may have misinterpreted the crash requirement - I found that the TMap (or TSet) had to have at least 3 elements left after removal - lower amount would work fine.
    You have more than 3, so you fulfill that requirement. But you say that it happens after removing 15 times?
    Sry are fifty times, not fifteen D:!
    This is simple... TMap Ids = {1,2,3,4,5} in the begin play
    delete 1, add 6 ->{2,3,4,5,6}
    delete 2, add 7 ->{3,4,5,6,7}
    ...
    delete 46, add 51 ->{47,48,49,50} -> Engine got freeze... no crash.. freeze!! via task manager i close it.
    Last edited by ZXC Labs; 04-22-2017 at 09:43 PM.

  25. #265
    0
    UE 4.15.1 latest version:
    When i open the level Blueprint Communication_map from "Content Examples" Project from Learning tap Unreal engine Freezes not Respons i must use the Task Manager to Close!
    and not Crash report showing
    also there is another Level that also Freezes UE i canot remember which!??

    please check them and confirm!

    Thanks

  26. #266
    3
    Samaritan
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Ellis View Post
    The Preview for 4.16 will begin this month (April), within the next few weeks.

    Cheers
    Has there been any progress on the blueprint data loss issues that were aimed to be fixed in 4.16? Just would be nice to know how excited I should be getting ;)

  27. #267
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Selentic View Post
    Has there been any progress on the blueprint data loss issues that were aimed to be fixed in 4.16? Just would be nice to know how excited I should be getting
    Would also love for this to be fixed by then. But considering its been in since 4.9 at least, who knows

  28. #268
    0
    Samaritan
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Ellis View Post
    The Preview for 4.16 will begin this month (April), within the next few weeks.

    Cheers
    Any update on when the preview is coming?

  29. #269
    0
    Infiltrator
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    12
    Loving the new version, especially the gameplay tags. However I noticed that there seems to be a problem with gameplay tags in maps in Blueprint. A map with FGameplayTag as key will not work in the Blueprint defaults, showing just a blank space where you would set the tag (I assume the same goes for tags in the map value). Arrays and Sets work just fine with tags, and it does not complain about having a gameplay tag in the TMap, it seems to be just the Blueprint defaults interface having problems with tags in maps.

    Any chance of this being fixed in the hotfix or 4.16?

  30. #270
    1
    Unreal Engine Developer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Selentic View Post
    Has there been any progress on the blueprint data loss issues that were aimed to be fixed in 4.16? Just would be nice to know how excited I should be getting
    Looking at the specific ticket for that issue - https://issues.unrealengine.com/issue/UE-37428 - the issue has been updated as 'Cannot Reproduce' in 4.16. This has been tested and confirmed by support staff. It is believed that this issue was resolved while addressing a different issue. However, please be sure to test and let us know once the 4.16 Preview is available.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrekk
    Any update on when the preview is coming?
    We've had a delay due to some critical issues that were identified during QA testing, but we are currently targeting this week to begin the Preview.

    Quote Originally Posted by Acds
    Loving the new version, especially the gameplay tags. However I noticed that there seems to be a problem with gameplay tags in maps in Blueprint. A map with FGameplayTag as key will not work in the Blueprint defaults, showing just a blank space where you would set the tag (I assume the same goes for tags in the map value). Arrays and Sets work just fine with tags, and it does not complain about having a gameplay tag in the TMap, it seems to be just the Blueprint defaults interface having problems with tags in maps.

    Any chance of this being fixed in the hotfix or 4.16?
    Unless this issue has been reported via our bug reporting process (follow the link in my signature) and we have confirmed the issue and are tracking it in an internal ticket, then I cannot say with any certainty whether it has been fixed or not yet.

    Cheers
    Stephen Ellis | Lead Engine Support Technician | Epic Games | @TheEpicStephen
    How to report a bug | >>Click here to report a bug<<

  31. #271
    0
    Samaritan
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Ellis View Post
    Looking at the specific ticket for that issue - https://issues.unrealengine.com/issue/UE-37428 - the issue has been updated as 'Cannot Reproduce' in 4.16. This has been tested and confirmed by support staff. It is believed that this issue was resolved while addressing a different issue. However, please be sure to test and let us know once the 4.16 Preview is available.
    I'll be sure to do that. Thanks.

  32. #272
    0
    Will wait for full release of 4.16 so we can jump from 4.14 directly to 4.16, haha.

    Keep it going, Epic Games! Excited to see and hear what major updates are planned for 4.16

  33. #273
    0
    Is it possible to change to the old TXAA settings? I noticed flickering of thin lines with the new settings.

  34. #274
    1
    Unreal Engine Developer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,229
    UPDATE!

    The 4.15.2 Hotfix is now live! This hotfix resolves a number of significant issues in the 4.15 release. Please be aware it also disables the new Event Driven Loader from being enabled by default; this will be restored in a later engine version.

    Important!
    This hotfix works towards addressing the D3D HUNG crashes that have affected many users since the 4.14 release. Additional software from NVIDIA has been integrated into the Engine that will provide Epic with additional GPU crash data for analysis.
    However, in order for this data to be sent back to us, you must update to NVIDIA drivers 381.89 or later, and submit your crash reports when they appear.
    For more information, please view the Blog post.
    Thank you for your help!
    Fixed in 4.15.2

    Fixed! UE-35606 Crash when Importing .OBJ using the File > Import into Level Option
    Fixed! UE-42207 SVN SASL binaries may be causing crashes for some users
    Fixed! UE-42911 Reflection capture crash in FindOrAllocateCubemapIndex
    Fixed! UE-42165 [CrashReport] UE4Editor_Renderer!FReflectionEnvironmentSceneData::ResizeCubemapArrayGPU() [reflectionenvironment.cpp:215]
    Fixed! UE-43279 Crash launching QAGame onto Windows
    Fixed! UE-42920 Regression in Gaussian and Circle DOF
    Fixed! UE-43443 GC Clustering broken for USoundWave assets (crash)
    Fixed! UE-43028 UnrealVS is not working in Visual Studio 2017
    Fixed! UE-43888 GitHub 3475 : Added a gitignore exception for automation files.
    Fixed! UE-43608 EDL in 4.15 may not be fully safe and should be disabled by default
    Fixed! UE-43346 Crash in Packaged Game When Using Gameplay Tags
    Fixed! UE-42547 Removing a key from a Enum Map variable causes duplicate keys to remain
    Fixed! UE-43928 FBlackboardKeySelector filters cause invalid argument assert
    Fixed! UE-42759 Vulkan is crashing on S7 Mali
    Fixed! UE-42184 IAP failed to read purchase
    Fixed! UE-41313 Failed to compile C++ Code project, for iOS/tvOS in Development, in Xcode 8.3 beta 1
    Fixed! UE-44029 FRepChangelistState leaks memory
    Fixed! UE-44470 Compile failure packaging code project for tvOS from Mac
    Fixed! UE-43454 Add Aftermath support to UE4Editor

    REMEMBER: Please report any new bugs you find by following the How To Report a Bug Guide
    Stephen Ellis | Lead Engine Support Technician | Epic Games | @TheEpicStephen
    How to report a bug | >>Click here to report a bug<<

  35. #275
    0
    The rest of my team is not upgrading with the new Hotfix I accidentally upgraded my my engine. I need to go back to 4.15.1

  36. #276
    0
    I sent you guys some crash reports using the new NVidia driver and 4.15.2 please for the love of god get this fixed its been stopping me from using any version beyond 4.14.3





    Fatal error: [File:\Build\++UE4+Release-4.15+Compile\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Private\RenderingThread.cpp] [Line: 796]
    Rendering thread exception:
    Fatal error: [File:\Build\++UE4+Release-4.15+Compile\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Util.cpp] [Line: 181]
    Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG')


    KERNELBASE.dll!0x00000000384C3C58
    UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x0000000010D764EE
    UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x0000000010B9CEEE
    UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x0000000010B22729
    UE4Editor-D3D11RHI.dll!0x000000000308896B
    UE4Editor-D3D11RHI.dll!0x000000000308C5A0
    UE4Editor-D3D11RHI.dll!0x00000000030760F2
    UE4Editor-RHI.dll!0x000000001CFAD655
    UE4Editor-RHI.dll!0x000000001CFAD55A
    UE4Editor-Renderer.dll!0x0000000005CF3030
    UE4Editor-Renderer.dll!0x000000000611A259
    UE4Editor-Renderer.dll!0x0000000005E35799
    UE4Editor-Renderer.dll!0x0000000005D6E867
    UE4Editor-Renderer.dll!0x00000000061364C2
    UE4Editor-Renderer.dll!0x000000000610066E
    UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x00000000109FD84D
    UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x00000000109FDC6D
    UE4Editor-RenderCore.dll!0x000000001D970397
    UE4Editor-RenderCore.dll!0x000000001D971486
    UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x0000000010D8A3D8
    UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x0000000010D84C79
    KERNEL32.DLL!0x0000000039BD8364
    ntdll.dll!0x000000003BE470D1
    ntdll.dll!0x000000003BE470D1

  37. #277
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by iamjustagamer75 View Post
    I sent you guys some crash reports using the new NVidia driver and 4.15.2 please for the love of god get this fixed its been stopping me from using any version beyond 4.14.3





    Fatal error: [File:\Build\++UE4+Release-4.15+Compile\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Private\RenderingThread.cpp] [Line: 796]
    Rendering thread exception:
    Fatal error: [File:\Build\++UE4+Release-4.15+Compile\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Util.cpp] [Line: 181]
    Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG')


    KERNELBASE.dll!0x00000000384C3C58
    UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x0000000010D764EE
    UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x0000000010B9CEEE
    UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x0000000010B22729
    UE4Editor-D3D11RHI.dll!0x000000000308896B
    UE4Editor-D3D11RHI.dll!0x000000000308C5A0
    UE4Editor-D3D11RHI.dll!0x00000000030760F2
    UE4Editor-RHI.dll!0x000000001CFAD655
    UE4Editor-RHI.dll!0x000000001CFAD55A
    UE4Editor-Renderer.dll!0x0000000005CF3030
    UE4Editor-Renderer.dll!0x000000000611A259
    UE4Editor-Renderer.dll!0x0000000005E35799
    UE4Editor-Renderer.dll!0x0000000005D6E867
    UE4Editor-Renderer.dll!0x00000000061364C2
    UE4Editor-Renderer.dll!0x000000000610066E
    UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x00000000109FD84D
    UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x00000000109FDC6D
    UE4Editor-RenderCore.dll!0x000000001D970397
    UE4Editor-RenderCore.dll!0x000000001D971486
    UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x0000000010D8A3D8
    UE4Editor-Core.dll!0x0000000010D84C79
    KERNEL32.DLL!0x0000000039BD8364
    ntdll.dll!0x000000003BE470D1
    ntdll.dll!0x000000003BE470D1
    I think they are trying to get a handle on this... https://www.unrealengine.com/blog/tracking-down-gpu-hangs-with-nvidia-aftermath-and-4-15-2

    teak
    "A little bit of nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest men..."
    -- Willy Wonka

    twitter: @teak421 -- Smooth Zoom Camera Plugin for 4.14+: here.
    Source Build with Optional Plugin Tutorial: here.

  38. #278
    0
    Yeah ive already sent them some from 4.16 preview, just redid it with 4.15.2 so they could poke around with the new info

  39. #279
    0
    I Updated to 4.15.2 Hotfix and now the "Communication Blueprints" Level from Content Example Project no more freeze Crash!!Great!
    Thanks!

  40. #280
    0
    I see 4.15.2 has been released today. Have been waiting around for this due to the child BP reset issue as mentioned here https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/574040/child-bp-reset-to-default-old-bug-still-exist.html

    I don't see this bug fix in the release notes. Has this been fixed yet?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •