Create a FTimeline Component

Hi,
I’m quite stuck with the FTimeLine component. I’m trying to do a Timeline able to read three different curves.
To do so, I have this in my .h

UPROPERTY()
	FOnTimelineFloat progressFunction;

UPROPERTY()
	FTimeline TScaleTransition;

UPROPERTY()
	FTimerHandle TimeHandle;

UPROPERTY()
	UCurveFloat* curve;

And this in my constructor:

static ConstructorHelpers::FObjectFinder<UCurveFloat> Curvy(TEXT("/Game/_Rescale/_Blueprints/AnimationCurves/Anim_CubeInteractableSwitch"));
	curve = Curvy.Object;
	//TScaleTransition = FTimeline(); If i uncomment this line it crash 
	progressFunction.BindUFunction(this, "UpdateSize");
	TScaleTransition.AddInterpFloat(curve, progressFunction);
	static ConstructorHelpers::FObjectFinder<UCurveFloat> Curvy2(TEXT("/Game/_Rescale/_Blueprints/AnimationCurves/Anim_CubeAutoSiwtch"));
	curve = Curvy2.Object;
	static ConstructorHelpers::FObjectFinder<UCurveFloat> Curvy3(TEXT("/Game/_Rescale/_Blueprints/AnimationCurves/Anim_ScalableColor"));
	curve = Curvy3.Object;

And i can’t get why the constructor of the FTimeline give me an error with the garbageCollection :

Fatal error: [File:D:\Build\++UE4+Release-4.14+Compile\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\GarbageCollection.cpp] [Line: 547] 
Invalid object in GC: 0x000000c38dccd668, ReferencingObject: ScalableGeometry /Script/Rescale.Default__ScalableGeometry, ReferencingObjectClass: Class /Script/Rescale.ScalableGeometry, Property Name: DirectionProperty, Offset: 1320, TokenIndex: 32

UE4Editor_Core!FDebug::AssertFailed() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\assertionmacros.cpp:332]
UE4Editor_CoreUObject!TFastReferenceCollector<FGCReferenceProcessor,FGCCollector,FGCArrayPool,0>::ProcessObjectArray() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\fastreferencecollector.h:281]
UE4Editor_CoreUObject!TGraphTask<TFastReferenceCollector<FGCReferenceProcessor,FGCCollector,FGCArrayPool,0>::FCollectorTask>::ExecuteTask() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\public\async	askgraphinterfaces.h:868]
UE4Editor_Core!FTaskThreadAnyThread::ProcessTasks() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async	askgraph.cpp:1255]
UE4Editor_Core!FTaskThreadAnyThread::ProcessTasksUntilQuit() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async	askgraph.cpp:1149]
UE4Editor_Core!FTaskThreadBase::Run() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async	askgraph.cpp:621]
UE4Editor_Core!FRunnableThreadWin::Run() [d:\build\++ue4+release-4.14+compile\sync\engine\source\runtime\core\private\windows\windowsrunnablethread.cpp:74]

If someone has any idea, i take because Ftimeline are quite new to me.
Thanks in advance.

I finally got it, i don’t know why but i just don’t have to call the constructor and it works fine.