Looking to put a team together

Hello,

I am looking to put together a fun game. The game title is in the worlds but so far it is Crash: The Evolution of Dummies. I have a concept/layout for the game and I am looking for people who will like to bring this game to life. This will be a paid gig depending on how much time you put in and payout will be based on skillset. I have to admit that I am not that experience, but I know the concept/layout will do really well. The game is simple so anybody can apply to join the team or even become a tester, which you will earn credits in the game. I have a lot of plans, but I need your help in bringing it to a reality. I could do this myself, but it would take too much time, so I want to bring others onboard because I feel the more creative minds, the better the game will turn out. If you are interested in hearing the concept, please e-mail me at dreamcometstudios@gmail.com with the subject like “Crash - your position”. In your e-mail, you should send your resume and your strengths. I am very good at knowing what people like or want. I am a writer/director in the film community. I have a few projects on popular platforms along with stuff in the works for television. Our end goal should be to put out a fun adventure for our players. I have a lot of plans for this game, but I need you to make it into a reality. Thank you and if you have any questions please comment down below.

Thanks,
Anthony Daniel

Hello, my name is Dustin and I know a bit about making games in unreal. My skills are, but not limited to, Stage Design, Character Event Blueprints, Character Animation Blueprints, and Audio as I too am in the Entertainment business. I produce Indie music as well as make games as well as make animated movies and show. At least this is my company’s goal. I have released music, but no games, and have yet to start on animations as I am learning Cinematics before tackling it. If you are interested in my help, please let me know. My email is nu.habit.studios@gmail.com
Thank you

Thanks for the reply, e-mail sent to you!

Hi, I am willing to join your team. I Have been working with unreal for a while and i’m confident in my skills. Unless your unable and a call would be better that works as well. Just Let me know thanks man!

I am a vfx and lighting artist. Also halfway decent at environment design. If you have any need for that, contact me at iron.steel135@gmail.com

Hi I am a music producer. Please check my website:
http://www.sadrumet.com

Hello
I´m a very experienced Blueprinter with some c++ knowledge, pls email me with more details: tessaromultinivel@hotmail.com

thanks

E-mails will be sent out within the next few days. If you haven’t e-mailed us yet. Thanks!