New Scandinavian interiors from Evermotion

UPDATE: Read Making of Scandinavian interior (scene 1 from Archinteriors for Unreal vol. 3).

Four complete scenes, 15 rooms total - Archinteriors for Unreal Engine vol. 3 announced!

The collection is available on Evermotion website. Soon also on Unreal Merketplace. If you have any questions, we will be happy to answer :slight_smile:

Looks beautifull, great work.

Thanks Wir3d. I added “behind the scenes” tutorial for the first post from the first scene.

It’s amazing works! So incredible, inspireable, revolutionary… Could you explane how you achieve so quite good shadows from furniture, especially from chairs (small legs, etc), where tiny legs cast inderect shadows. It looks like capsule shadows, but i don’t think so. Suggestion is a big lightmass resolution (furniture (bigger than 256?) and floor(bigger than 2k?)) and quite high lightning settings, could you share it? And how long does it take to calculate the light? I’m still amazed of smoothness, cleanliness of pics. Best Regards, Dmitrii.

As @exists I’m also wondering how u did achieve this shadow quality on furnitures?

Beautiful work! =)