Project in Queue for processing & Creators' Hub Access

Hi all,

I’ve just had my first Marketplace assets approved and received an email for UE Support stating,

“Your submission has been approved. Your project is in our queue and you will be informed once your files have been processed.”

1. How long does this normally take as I’ve heard nothing for almost a week?

Also, the email mentioned check that I have access to the Creators’ Hub. I followed this link in the email and I’m getting a ‘you do not have permission to access this page’ error.

1. How do I get access to this, and what actually is it? (I replied to the support email but got no reply).

UPDATE: I’ve just seen this weeks rollout has been pushed back due to Technical Difficulties. If someone could still comment of Q.2 that would be great

Kind Regards,

[=fallingbrickwork;656046]
Hi all,

I’ve just had my first Marketplace assets approved and received an email for UE Support stating,

“Your submission has been approved. Your project is in our queue and you will be informed once your files have been processed.”

Also, the email mentioned check that I have access to the Creators’ Hub. I followed this link in the email and I’m getting a ‘you do not have permission to access this page’ error.

1. How do I get access to this, and what actually is it? (I replied to the support email but got no reply).

UPDATE: I’ve just seen this weeks rollout has been pushed back due to Technical Difficulties. If someone could still comment of Q.2 that would be great

Kind Regards,
[/]

Hey there.

1. It varies a lot depending on the marketplace teams workload. Usually about 2 weeks from memory, though it has been a while since I submitted a new pack.
  2. In my experience, and the other creators I have seen with this, you don’t tend to get access to the Creator’s Hub until your first pack actually goes live. Some people have issues even after this, and if that happens it’s important to contact epic, either by email or contact one of them directly in here via PM. The creator’s hub is a forum for Epic and marketplace creators to discuss things related to the marketplace, such as desired improvements to the seller’s account section of the marketplace backend, issues with products, etc. Nothing too fancy or special, but a nice tool for communication.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

[=fallingbrickwork;656046]
Hi all,

Kind Regards,
[/]

Hey fallingbrickwork,

is correct. Typically, we give access the Creator’s Hub after the first pack is released. If you do not receive that set of permissions after this, please feel free to send me a message and we’ll get that fixed for you.