Basic Movement Third Or First Person

hi, i have run into a an issue with ue4. i am just starting to use it. i am planning on making an action game either in first or third person. Can anyone tell me how to make the blueprints for the movement and animations or direct me to a tutorial? i have aldready seen lots but none of them are working for me. i do not know any C++ nor do i plan on making a game that needs it. Thanks in advance for your help. This is my first project so i am sorry if this a stupid question.

Download projects from the Learn tab in the Unreal Engine Launcher. There’s a lot of examples there. One of them is bound to be close to what you need and you can tweak it afterwards.

https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Videos/PLZlv_N0_O1ga0IoRrpI4xkX4qmCrhGu56/hRO82u1phyw/index.html

This link will show you the Epic series for creating a 3rd person game. I followed it when I was just learning and it helped me alot. Read through the Learn section under the documentation tab for help. Since you don’t know C++, just focus on any Blueprint literature and examples.

Search Youtube for ‘Tesla Dev’ for some easy to follow how-to with blueprints.