Fusion Point

Hello guys,
Me and my school project team have been working for the last semester on a game, Fusion Point.
It is a 3D platforming like game which is about traversing the environment. The story behind it all is that you come back to your planet after being on a mission for quite a while only to find abandoned ruins are left. The environment leads you trough the entire world looking for your lost kin. On the way you activate beacons to help you find what you’re looking for.

download link: .com/production-build/

The mechanics of the character are quite simple, you can jump, double jump, dash and wallrun. But the game is not as easy as it looks at first glance, the environment has some interesting mechanics of his own. We also implemented a speedrun mode for the people who like a challenge and want to challenge their friends as well!

If you want to know more about our development process or want to give the last build a go check out our blog!
.com/

Where we want to go next is up for discussion as a big milestone has just passed but we are planning to discuss the future of this game so feedback, improvements and suggestions are greatly appreciated!

credits:

[Artists]

• [)
  • [)

[Programmers]

Looks really good

Looks like a lot of fun! I just really don’t like the jumping animations of the character. But the gameplay idea itself is simple and fun!

Hey guys thanks for the feedback! It’s greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Update: we have made a download link available at .com/production-build/ for if you are interested and want to try out the game!

Wow, looks really cool. Can’t wait for the full release!