hello community, this is my first post here. i have been working on a game named 2170 for about 6 months. its a post apocalyptic sci-fi third person shooter game. the game is almost completed. i work alone. i am a game-play programmer. so that i had to depend mostly on marketplace assets. here is some screenshots of my game. hope you will like it. and please advise me so that i can improve my game. thank you all. artstaion link. ArtStation - 2170

Looks pretty atmospheric so far, I like it. You might look into the grass on the road though, give it some dirt below it, so it got something to feed off. Grass usually doesnt penetrate through solid roads. As long as there are no shifting processes.

Looking really good! But to que off what Hostile said, add cracks within the roads, it will give it more of a plausibility of the grass coming through along with the dirt, add damage to the roads, a bit more wrecks and personal belongings scattered all over.

Wow pretty impressive just from looking at the stills. Not sure if it’s my monitor but the blacks in the shadows looks like they completely loose detail. Other than that they look sick!.

thank you. I am working on the dirt and cracking road now.

Devlog has been published to Gamejolt.

the Devlog has been featured in gamejolt. thank you all.

#ScreenshotSaturday

775c58cd95444f2b6e05a88b6ca59d9393e3c331.jpeg

#ScreenshotStaturday

Just Launched an IndieDB Page.

Environment Teaser. #screenshotsaturday

Environment Teaser of my game 2170. have been working in it for last 1year alone.
#ScreenshotSaturday #epicfriday #unrealdev

658ec85f72f71ca36b5618b9565dd691aadd1fbe.jpeg #ScreenshotSaturday #EpicFriday
Gameplay Teaser

#ScreenshotSaturday #epicfriday #unrealdev

#ScreenshotSaturday

2170 | Environment Teaser II