Answerhub is inaccessible since account creation

Hi!
I have a problem with Answerhub for a while now.When i look up some answers on it i randomly get
“There was an error contacting the remote service error” and cannot look at the posted question.Sometimes however it displays the question but still won’t log me in.
However i absolutely cannot post a question on it at all and the the same error every time.
Tried to log in on IE 8 with no success.
I can log into my account/dashboard without any issues.

IE gives these details regarding the error:
Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; SLCC2; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; Tablet PC 2.0; InfoPath.3)
Timestamp: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 16:23:56 UTC

Line: 1
Char: 6785
Code: 0
URI: https://cdn1.unrealengine.com/AccountPortal/3253034/accountportalwidgets-cad4434d134535a3a297fad401e0be67.js

Please help.

Hi Tengrichan.

I investigated and it looks like there was a glitch when your account got created on the site. I have fixed the issue, and you should be good to go now. (you may need to log out, or clear your browser cache and cookies if it isn’t immediately resolved)

Cheers

It works now.
Thanks.

Hi, I’m getting exactly the same problem preventing me from accessing Answerhub.

Hi Omar.

Indeed, the same glitch had occurred for your account too. It should be fixed now. Please try logging out and back into the Answerhub.

Thank you for the help. It seems to work fine now.

Can this be checked on my account too I’ve not been able to access it either figured it was site wide

Hi mclarke.

I’ve checked and, no, your account is not experiencing the same issue as the other two, and appears to be fine at a glance.

Can you please provide more information about the exact issue you experience, and what action(s) you are taking when you experience it?

Thanks

Strangely it appears fine, past few days whenever I click a link I got a great page saying it was unavailable but seems to be working fine now

Might have been old content or something

Strange, but good. Let me know if any unusual behavior resurfaces.